United States armed ISIS & other jihadists in Syria: Assange

absent

Veteran XX
Assange: Why I Created WikiLeakss Private Server | Democracy Now!

So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

I have of course been saying this for years. Retarded patriotards like WarBuddha denied it, even though it's obvious to anyone. America is the Great Satan. America is the real Zion.

yea, we only armed law abiding middle class moderate syrian rebels living in white picket fenced neighborhoods with tree lined lawns. :rofl:

people were either happy with Assad or want to kill Assad, there's no inbetween "we're metropolitan sophisticated folks that want a Democratic government that's secular and likewise opposed to BOTH Assad and ISIS!!!! WE JUST WANT TO PAY OUR MORTGAGES IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1. The US is trying to remove Assad
2. Assad is protected by Russia
3. The west is causing the destabilization

The USA armed and trained bin laden, not only CIA and military training, but also marketing, management, recruiting and organizational development. That's why they have affiliates and branches and departments. Ffs. The USA has a long history of establishing and supporting our enemies.

There's even a video of Obama admitting we created Isis to defeat Assad. We paid them to be mercenaries and when someone else paid them more, Wallä.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

What? The United States government has entities that have been fueling these psychopaths?

No can't be! You must be one of those conspiracy nut jobs!

some day they'll wrap their heads around how proxy-wars don't stay 'over there'.
how many times does it need to go wrong for them to look for other solutions.

What? The United States government has entities that have been fueling these psychopaths?

No can't be! You must be one of those conspiracy nut jobs!

Even though all of it is obvious to clear-thinking individuals, it's important to know this stuff "for sure" because otherwise, retards like WarBuddha will keep on harping about the greatness of 'Merika and how "they've been killing each other forever anyway how is it our fault now?". They're shit for brains, but this puts an end to their childish insistence on the infallibility of the United States. I'm sure they'll try to spin it some other way, but at least this is a moment's reprieve.

The USA armed and trained bin laden, not only CIA and military training, but also marketing, management, recruiting and organizational development. That's why they have affiliates and branches and departments. Ffs. The USA has a long history of establishing and supporting our enemies.

There's even a video of Obama admitting we created Isis to defeat Assad. We paid them to be mercenaries and when someone else paid them more, Wallä.

Walla.

I'm trying to pronounce Walla with the trema on the end.. how did tdawg decide to add thay anyway?

Sometimes I like to put a little circle over the a like so ~ Wallå ~

Does the circle have a name?

Back