[so] EU is about to go bankrup again

AnubiS

Veteran XV
From June:

Deutsche Bank to Initiate the Next Financial Crisis? Stock Could Be Headed to Zero - TheStreet

Deutsche Bank to Initiate the Next Financial Crisis? Stock Could Be Headed to Zero

If you thought Lehman Brothers was bad, you should watch Deutsche Bank. There are similarities that will scare you.

Today:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-banks-idUSKCN0ZR0RT

Deutsche Bank chief economist calls for 150 billion euros in EU bank bailout-Welt

Here comes the savage once again. EU countries going down and forced to pay German banks so the German banks can save themselfs :lol:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:fu:

gfg

:rofl:

discuss

CV%281%297-8.png

Germany can’t save Deutsche Bank | The Millennium Report

oh its coming

40 billion bailout for italian banks since brexit

80 billion more being asked for

the shit show is about to begin folks

japan back filling nikkei with pension funds

china just took 300 billion to back fill theirs

pass the debt and kick the can song on last lyrics

oh its coming

40 billion bailout for italian banks since brexit

Read your links right.. "italian banks" is not the same as "deutsche banks in italy".

This has been going for almost a decade. It has nothing to do with the Brexit event.

Today people know what's going on thanks to the social media, etc. ;)

I find this quite amusing at this point. Because really, in 2007 the majority of people didn't know what corruption, offshores and white colar crimes in general was. Today, they know. And if a bank goes bankrupt, the cause of it is not the majority = the sheep that work everyday 7 days a week (those who are called to pay rescues and shit lol)

Interesting events are about to happen. Chaos and the world blowing the fuck up will arrive in a couple weeks ;) trust me

Italian banks have a bunch of bad loans. It's basically EU/Germany vs Italy right now and they are trying to find a resolution within the rules of the EU. GL w/that.

Japan said they would never do negative interest rates. They did. Then they said they would never unleash helicopter money because things would never get to that point. They are. Oh and all your pensions? Don't worry, we're just going to do a little gambling with it on the Nikkei. I'm sure that will end well.

Deutsche bank is in serious trouble and I'm not sure what they can do to resolve those problems. One thing is certain, if anything happens, Lehman brothers will look like a walk in the park.

Read your links right.. "italian banks" is not the same as "deutsche banks in italy".

This has been going for almost a decade. It has nothing to do with the Brexit event.

Today people know what's going on thanks to the social media, etc. ;)

you do realize you quoted me saying Italian banks right?

only to criticize me for not knowing the difference between italian banks (that need a massive bailout) and the german deutsche (that is asking for a major bailout) and the UK banks (that are freezing liquidity assets)

money right?

what does it mean....what does it matter

we just want to sit around all day talking about soccer and sexy with females......not the german dykes though

yehhh we won

i can't eat or pay for anything.....or find employment

but i feel like winner now

kicking a ball a lot like paying bills on time

sometimes i wonder how an entire country can look like this

a722205796e0a1185cba877f4c530aa9-milreu-ruins.jpg

then i talk to the people who live there and wonder why it didn't get ruined faster

what it feels like not just realizing, but knowing, that the only thing your nation accomplished happened almost a century ago

that my only hope of being able to feed myself is finding some foreign fuck who might let me show it to him so he can take a picture of it.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm good with the soccer and sexy with females :boogie: Let's talk about that while the entire banking system bankrupts itself into shit <3 xD

reasons for why this has happened, who we fault, we may never agree on

but the outcome we both completely agree on

party like the roman empire is burning again

all any of us can do

Anubis is a responsible citizen, though, already working towards retraining. Lord knows there won't be any funding for archaeological digs after it all falls apart, but cars always need gas so he's shifting to the right profession.

Back