It's pretty obvious Bernie ain't gonna win. So, Hillary vs Trump. by antifreeze - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page It's pretty obvious Bernie ain't gonna win. So, Hillary vs Trump.
Page 1 of 7
antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
1 - 03-03-2016, 00:16
If it comes down to this, I might have to reconsider trump.

basically, **** hillary

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 03-03-2016, 00:19
Brokered convention with Romney trying to unseat Trump. Trump goes independent. Split the votes. Hillary wins, we ALL lose.

Last edited by SuperTrap; 03-03-2016 at 00:44..
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 03-03-2016, 00:28
Anybody but Hillary.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 03-03-2016, 01:21
mitt romney is such a ****in dink

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
5 - 03-03-2016, 01:41
Bloomberg could pull a Perot.

mrkshammerhand
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 03-03-2016, 01:43
and now it gets really nasty as desperate men are prone to be desperate...
some mole is going to be snuffed politically if they discover his identity.

Exclusive Audio ***8212; Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...on-from-trump/

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
7 - 03-03-2016, 01:56
Did you all see this ****? FOX NEWS was basically pushing Rubio as much as they could. A 'news' network with journalists was actually working to favorably push a candidate?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio'

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...hed-with-rubio

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 03-03-2016, 02:02
i like mitt, but i like trumps tax, immigration and healthcare plan better

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 03-03-2016, 02:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Did you all see this ****? FOX NEWS was basically pushing Rubio as much as they could. A 'news' network with journalists was actually working to favorably push a candidate?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio'

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...hed-with-rubio

Sad

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 03-03-2016, 02:33
Anything but Trump.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 03-03-2016, 02:58
VOTE 4 NADER

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 03-03-2016, 03:10
note 4 vader

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
13 - 03-03-2016, 03:25
I would have voted for Bernie. Instead I just won't vote.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 03-03-2016, 03:31
the US is basically ****ed either way

maybe you need to rewrite the rules and let the nig nog stay another term until they come up with something that isn't a huge joke

U guys are really doing a global epic troll...right? right???

h4rdluck
VeteranX
Old
15 - 03-03-2016, 03:31
This presidential race is going to be a **** show. Anyone thinking there will only be 2 major candidates on the ballot are probably going to be in for a huge surprise. I predict at least 4 major candidates. If Its Trump and Hillary I fully expect Bloomberg to enter. I also expect the Republican party is going to split and easily expect a 4th candidate (Cruzz, Rubio, Mitt) and if that's the case Bernie might also throw his hat in as an independent but I don't know. If there are 3 candidates I expect Hillary to win. If there are 4 or 5. Jesus **** Trump might actually win.

Definitely in the anyone but trump boat however. At this point IDGF. That is going to be so embarrassing for the entire country. For four entire years.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 03-03-2016, 03:47
Electoral College.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 03-03-2016, 04:13
Anyone but Trump?

How about Hillary ****on becomes your new commander in chief and she bathes in Bashar Al-Assad's blood and makes nipple clamps out of his bones?

Is that a better alternative to Trump? At least Trump is an admitted narcissist and egomaniac - Hillary is the worst kind of person - evil and villainy wrapped up in the homely disguise of Martha Stewart.

The best case scenario - assuming Hillary is president - is an open military revolt against her control and an army general is able to lay siege against D.C. and hits a huge RESET button on this country's government.

All the wall street teet suckers are drawn and quartered. Public executions, fat gullets ripped open by coarse hanging ropes.

Streets run red with the greasy blood of butchered hog politicians.

They forsook the trust of the citizens from whom their power emits.

Now is the time to revolt.

Now the time has come to retake our country and place it back in the rightful hands of the people.

Take the reigns from the pudgy soft hands of the oligarchy and lets see how well their embezzled funds dull the blows of daggers.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 03-03-2016 at 04:23..
h4rdluck
VeteranX
Old
18 - 03-03-2016, 04:36
Uhh yeah. Hillary is way better than Trump. Hands down.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 03-03-2016, 04:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdluck View Post
Uhh yeah. Hillary is way better than Trump. Hands down.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 03-03-2016, 04:57
Surprise - Hillary is one of the reasons why Trump is so popular. The last thing we need is another conniving, out of touch douche from yesteryear in office. Break it down - clean out DC with Trump and let's shoot for a reset. Think of him as a tornado. The meta must be altered and he is an agent of change.

Anyone who knows the term pyriscence will get the association. That's what we need in DC. We need a fire to go through and allow some new players to fill the ranks. Think of Trump as the fire and the folks that have been cock-blocked by the Bush's, Clintons, etc as the forest. Trump is going to clean house and shake things up which will allow an entirely new crop of politicians into the seats. This is a good thing. Don't be short sighted. Just look at how angry everyone is at him. That's because he doesn't fit their plans and agendas. I view this as awesome.

Don't believe the hype about how the country will fall apart and the world will end. Not going to happen. I view him as the rare opportunity to say - **** you DC - you need to re-think your actions. Hopefully - the newbs will learn. I hope this ushers in a new era of less PC/offended people and more politicians that are not afraid to speak their mind.

Have you ever been stuck in a huge traffic jam? That's what DC is like now. All slots are filled - everyone is in-line for something. They all have plans. They are all wasting time and trying to get to the next level. Then - there is this guy that just whips by everyone in the shoulder on a motorcycle. Everyone is like "Hey! Who is that *******? How come he went in the shoulder? Jesus. Maybe I should get a motorcycle?"

Quote:
A form of serotiny, called pyriscence. Serotiny is a phenomenon among seed-bearing plants, wherein the release of the seed is triggered by a specific set of environmental conditions. The most common form of serotiny is pyriscence, that is, when the release of seeds is contingent upon the presence of heat, or fire.

Last edited by Brasstax; 03-03-2016 at 05:21..
Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page It's pretty obvious Bernie ain't gonna win. So, Hillary vs Trump.

Social Website Bullshit