BadMofo

Oh fuck...

Sleep well BooFoo... :(

He was good people, which is rare among you fucking savages... He had a big head... (but at least it didn't have a dent in it.)

Last edited:
My friends know about this place, I don't care if they see a derpy picture of me or a gif saying I want someone to eat my hotdog. I do some fucked up shit in my life but i wouldn't hide from it.

well I had him on ignore for many years given his style of posting early on. (ie stupid) and after taking him off saw that he was mentally unstable so enjoyed poking fun at him.

overall he was pretty much an obnoxious cunt so not sure the world lost anything of value here.

I don't think obnoxious cunt means what you think it means. Here, try this mirror. Madfooboo posted more content in a week than you will ever do. Whatever he was, he wasn't as boring as fuck. Kill yourself.

I don't think obnoxious cunt means what you think it means. Here, try this mirror. Madfooboo posted more content in a week than you will ever do. Whatever he was, he wasn't as boring as fuck. Kill yourself.

surprise surprise mitch thinks madbofos manic posting was content

Why don't you guys see boofoo was manic / depress etc.

I'd love to see his prescript cabinet no wonder his heart burst.

Also explains paranoia of government.

surprise surprise mitch thinks madbofos manic posting was content

It was a relative statement, i.e. relative to the repetitive non-content drivel that Pagy posts. That's about it. Yeah he had a screw loose, but occasionally made me laugh. Pagy just makes me bang my head against the nearest solid object. I still hold out hope for when he hits puberty.

Well I don't read tw much anymore but mofo always seemed like a nice guy, didn't keep up with his apparent recent batshit posting

Although looking at the pic on page 1, can't say I'm surprised. Dude looks awful, like he got into meth or something

All time most fucked up tw death was that college kid who had a bunk bed collapse on him

Regardless it's still really poor taste to explore this in a thread about the guy dying. You know that, so I don't know why you feel the need to try and justify it.

because it doesnt concern us..? What does it matter what his issues are to us? This is an online forum. I only care about the entertainment/time wasting it brings.

Lots of people have issues in life.

I'm confused who currently posts as kittycat

I seem to remember it being some random player, then terraforce, then jason kotz

Back