Facebook really on the ball with gun crimes lately

Odio

Contributor
Veteran XX
Every time I glance over at "Trending" there's something about someone shooting stuff or people. Been like this for a few weeks. Maybe I only started noticing it a few weeks ago? Seems like they push a new story every 12 hours.

It 'trends' based on what you last participated or browsed or whatever.

I've got college football, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, a rock formation on Mars that looks like Buddha, and a Corgi barking at a tiny pumpkin.

Every time I glance over at "Trending" there's something about someone shooting stuff or people. Been like this for a few weeks. Maybe I only started noticing it a few weeks ago? Seems like they push a new story every 12 hours.

It's the United States, and the shootings will not stop until the laws change.
This is the liberal media's fault though.

But I never click that shit...Ever.

F5 and now i have the same as everyone else:
dBKkr2i.png

You guys are obviously less observant than me.

The point I am trying to make is, they're pushing gun violence to feed the liberal agenda (obviously). Spooks shoot each other in the gun free zone all day every day and it's not facebook news. Some dude shoots a gun in a walmart parking lot and it's trending information.

Last edited:
Mine is all college/pro football and dog things and one celebrity thing. Usually, there's something in there about Bernie sanders or trump but not today.

My Facebook feed doesn't have this "trending" thing. How can I make sure it stays that way?

Also, fuck off, I like guns.

Yea, 340,000,000 people are one day not going to kill each other, especially with high population of violent niggers and spics.

Trending doesn't work like that. It's a global "push this specific news down your throat" section.

p.s. And just in case some of you weren't aware. Facebook tracks everything you do/visit from OTHER websites, even if you have Do-Not-Track on and even if you aren't logged into Facebook.

You have to specifically use an add-on like Disconnect to prevent this and I'm not even sure if it fully stops their data gathering.

Last edited:
And another thing. I'm not sure why anyone would be shocked that a a company (stolen from white guys) started by a Zionist Jews and ran almost exclusively by Zionist Jews and feminists, would push progressive ideologies and stories first.

They've been caught doing this countless times, whether by direct, targeted censoring or by favoring.

Progressives can't win "the war" with reason, logic, and intelligence. They have to brainwash the young. They've finally realized this, in particular in the past half a century, which is why so much education for the young is being so heavily focused on.

Last edited:

Killing people is already a Crime...Your suicide civil war starting laws will change nothing. We will not comply. More people die in a weekend in detroit or shitcago than some towns in america. For instance Every person that is near me in my town owns at least 1 firearm...we have a town of firearms. Every man at least has an ar15 and I would venture to say that they have multiple rifles shotguns and pistols. We have no murders. NONE. We don't car thefts or that type of crime. My town is coincidentally all WHITE. Slavs Krauts, Diegos...we live in our community happily and we don't even have to lock our doors because our neighbors watch our streets and we know everyone. No LeVancanashiqua...Its you that have the problem in your cities full of AFRICAN AMERICANS and your "URBAN" culture. Its not US...its them it really is.

THIS WILL STILL HAPPEN.

Say hi to the happy murdering raping Africans when they catch you on a trail.
Updated: Police say former Texas A&M receiver randomly hacked jogger to death in Dallas | | Dallas Morning News

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cabdriver Facing Charges for Shooting Boss Over Money: Police | NBC 10 Philadelphia
Hannibal man accused in death of woman | FOX2now.com
Fort Worth man accused in robbery, fatal stabbing | The Star-Telegram
Slain White Rock Lake runner remembered as kind, hardworking engineer | | Dallas Morning News
Arrest made in robbery connected to deadly attack in Stowe... | www.wpxi.com
Stepfather, Fort Campbell soldier charged in shooting death of 2-year-old Clarksville boy | WKRN News 2
Disabled Vietnam vet has wheelchair stolen in Stockton | Local News - KCRA Home
Police name men killed in apparent murder-suicide | GazetteXtra
Suspect charged with murder after man dies from blow to head at Moccasin Bend | Times Free Press
Father of woman who was assaulted at OS apartment complex speaks - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi
Sheriff: Murder Suspect Recently Released from Prison
Updated: Police say former Texas A&M receiver randomly hacked jogger to death in Dallas | | Dallas Morning News
Suspect ID'd in September homeless camp murder - Story | Southern Nevada - Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City | LasVegasNow | KLAS-TV
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Police identify suspect in northeast-side gas s - 13 WTHR Indianapolis
2 charged in alleged Craigslist ambush | WOODTV.com
Body of missing Manchester woman discovered in crawlspace after family member reports odor | New Hampshire
Student robbed, beaten near Columbus campus | NBC4i.com
Denver woman says man who agreed to buy MacBook Pro online robbed her - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com
Police investigating apparent murder-suicide in Palatka | www.actionnewsjax.com
Retired teacher duped by Kenyan lothario she met on UK dating site*gave him £25k | Daily Mail Online
Violent purse snatching leaves German without passport
Man Pleads Guilty In Christopher Rossing’s Disappearance, Death « CBS Minnesota
Karen Hanna's ex-boyfriend raped and beat her over EIGHT-DAY ordeal | Daily Mail Online
Woman, 96, faces suspects accused of attacking, robbing her | www.wpxi.com
Appeals Court Sides With California Regents In UCLA Attack « CBS Los Angeles
UCLA student is charged with attempted murder in attack - latimes
Triple homicide suspect
Arrest made in Portsmouth robbery, homicide
Three men charged in 'murder for hire' homicide of 28-year-old | MLive.com
Trial underway for man accused of killing Metra officer - Daily Southtown
Suspect identified in murder of St. Charles County teen in St. Louis | FOX2now.com
Man arrested in connection with murders of Kendra Carnes and Kimberly Clupper - newsnet5.com Cleveland
Rockford man arrested for murder - News - Rockford Register Star - Rockford, IL
Video shows 2 women beating man in New Orleans' French Quarter | NOLA.com
18-year-old charged with Sept. 11 murder in Mobile County | AL.com
Man arrested in Pappas Seafood Restaurant owner's beating | Maryland News - WBAL Home

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ALL AFRICAN CRIME ALL THE TIME BABY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

p.s. And just in case some of you weren't aware. Facebook tracks everything you do/visit from OTHER websites, even if you have Do-Not-Track on and even if you aren't logged into Facebook.

You have to specifically use an add-on like Disconnect to prevent this and I'm not even sure if it fully stops their data gathering.
Rupert Murdoch runs MySpace into the ground, since the Hasbara is very happy with the data Zuckerberg supplies. Goldman Sachs lays down fiber to FB servers ...

naa that wouldn't happen.

So what laws need to change? Would this be at: Local, State, of Federal level (or all of the above)?

Or would you just prefer repeal the 2A?

He wants "Something to change" but he doesn't want to have to deal with the consequences.
And there will be HUGE ramifications for the health and well being for many leftists, politicians, police that chose to participate and their families.
Ignore the 800 pound guerrilla in the room at your own peril.

that

Or he is disingenuous and just wants to see a lot of people get hurt and the way of life that he knows gone. Because the day after nothing here will be the same. He is akin to this.
Sipsey Street Irregulars: Soliciting civil war with a cheery "Sieg Heil!" Collectivist "intellectual" harridan chants: Obama is fuhrer. Obama is benevolent. Obama will fix things with a decree. Just you wait.

repeal the 2A?

I've said for years that there should be gun training, probably starting in schools, and different levels of training for different weapons. BB-gun won't take much, a .22 caliber rifle a little more, and so on. The length of training and difficulty of practical and written tests would be greater in scope and require more, based on the weapon class. My idea would increase the number of people owning guns, and would do it at a younger age, but there would be no way to implement it unless the second amendment was repealed, as it places no restrictions on anything.

I've got college football, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, a rock formation on Mars that looks like Buddha, and a Corgi barking at a tiny pumpkin.

Facebook "trends" skews their reporting randomly to what the Facebook kikes want to sell you. You signed up for this when you accepted their ToS.

Back