I am voting for Donald Trump. by Flash - Page 51 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I am voting for Donald Trump.
Page 51 of 102
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1001 - 08-27-2015, 17:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
haha he had a lady come up and check to see if it was a toupee.

it is like a dog show

he just won a blue ribbon in POTUS breed category

gg

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1002 - 08-27-2015, 17:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
There is no need for this negative outlook on life. Your first post said it all. You think this generation and the next one is done for. It's time to stop making excuses and blaming others. I have picked one or two ideas to work on till they are done, and when I share these ideas people get excited and wonder if they are real. When I ask about their lives, it seems we have many people sitting around on the interwebs laying blame on each other when it would be just as easy to pull up a PDF and begin designing something new which would be far more rewarding.

Is there any excuse not to be doing that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

u know exactly how many monkeys in a lab, + how many hours, it takes to make perpetual motion machine possible? neither do i.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1003 - 08-27-2015, 17:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I just read from some Republican delegate that the establishment republicans said that no matter how popular Trump is, they are not going to select him as their nomination.

Republicans are just going to have to get used to being ruled by who the establishment wants. No different than the Emo's.
welcome to ron paul '12 and **** '08

it just took me until '12 to see how truly ****ing insane and rigid the establishment old guard of the RNC is.

**** them...if i wanted dnc lite i would just vote for gore/kerry/owebama themselves.

that way i wouldn't have to listen to liberals cry for another eight years

trump will be like ross perot given what i am seeing right now....which hopefully will foil a jeb bush/chris christie nomination for all i care.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-27-2015 at 18:00..
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
1004 - 08-27-2015, 22:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Naked View Post
The "greatest generation" won WWII, kept South Korea a free country, and turned the US into the greatest manufacturing and military powerhouse the world has ever seen. They were born into the great depression so their lifestyle didn't really improve until post WWII.

They were my parents and aunts and uncles. I know what kind of lives they lead and they were far from easy.
and they were able to buy homes because of the GI bill, go to college on the GI bill and college was fairly cheap to free anyway, have their jobs and wages protected by unionization which also provided them with health care and pensions.

now they're living off their pensions, social security, and medicare, didn't fight to keep it available for their children and children's children, ran up the deficit and national debt, but they have the nerve to call today's youth irresponsible freeloaders.

twist of the year, including last the last 60 years.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
1005 - 08-27-2015, 22:39
More or less

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1006 - 08-27-2015, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
and they were able to buy homes because of the GI bill, go to college on the GI bill and college was fairly cheap to free anyway,
lots of nonsensical, non causal, bull**** in this post (cockzinsofa)

a new home was like 12k and an average years wage was like 5k back in the 50's

compare that to today where an average wage (in cali) is around 50k and the same home....now in the ****ing ghettos of south central.......runs upwards of 500k

i know this because i can ****ing zillow the house and neighborhood my family once lived in.

what changed? why are prices so god damn stupid? the government telling everyone they should go to college (giving everyone student loans), the government telling everyone they can own a home (giving everyone hud loans)......supply and demand 101. demand is high because you don't even need a god damn job or source of income to qualify for insane amounts of government backed money now. liar loans, loan guarantees, even bankruptcy and **** credit doesn't stop you now.

https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm

see for yourself

sallie mae, fannie mae, freddie mac gots all of us covered and everything has never been more ****ing expensive. raise interest rates a few percent, make people put 20-30% down on their home before they can close, make students pay for most of their own ****......watch prices plummet right back down to reality again. watch the entire ****ing ponzi idiots like you have created come back to reality again (oddly enough, the very issue you are *****ing about)

or, you know, double down on something that clearly isn't working like Paul Krugman constantly keeps advocating for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbuZpOrAvKQ

peter gets it ffs

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-27-2015 at 23:01..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1007 - 08-27-2015, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
More or less
less....way less

he is as close to accurate as togo is to solving perpetual motion

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1008 - 08-28-2015, 04:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
and they were able to buy homes because of the GI bill, go to college on the GI bill and college was fairly cheap to free anyway, have their jobs and wages protected by unionization which also provided them with health care and pensions.

now they're living off their pensions, social security, and medicare, didn't fight to keep it available for their children and children's children, ran up the deficit and national debt, but they have the nerve to call today's youth irresponsible freeloaders.

twist of the year, including last the last 60 years.
you're ****ing stupid.

i've actually spoken to young people in the military today that say that they joined the military only to get their college degrees paid for, and would quit the military in a second if it meant that they would be deployed and maybe die. ****ing entitled pussies, just like you, cogz.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
1009 - 08-28-2015, 08:54
i think cogz is trolling because i agree with him

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1010 - 08-28-2015, 09:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
The strange thing is the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, with their ability to look at head with their crystal ball, didn't even see Trump coming. We can plainly see where the parties are getting their funding,
And what's funny is, Trump doesn't have to use his money to campaign. He's on TV everyday. Whether the families at the top can brainwash is yet to be seen. He was never part of their club, but has a ton of money. So it's like a big FU to the special interest and families at the top. You could win the biggest lotto jackpot, and still not be invited to their social status club. And that's what appears to have happened with Trump, they dismissed him as a fly. Now he's in their face every day saying they suck. Their little plan for the NWO just got derailed.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-28-2015 at 09:11..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
1011 - 08-28-2015, 09:14
i want a crystal ball

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1012 - 08-28-2015, 09:20
you'll settle for just about any balls

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
1013 - 08-28-2015, 09:31

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1014 - 08-28-2015, 09:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
i think cogz is trolling because i agree with him
States provided free university education, CUNY in NY for example. This was in the 60s and 70s. The assertion that education is expensive because of government intervention is the opposite of reality.

Now, education is just a private capitalist racket, where the standards are lowered to below the bottom of the barrel in order to maximize consumers and chain an entire generation to usury-debt they will take to the grave.

Ironically, countries with public higher education end up spending less than America does on it. Instead of being efficient and meritocratic, the US government intervenes only to help the jew-run corporate college racket even more profitable with so-called "subsidized loans".

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
1015 - 08-28-2015, 09:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
The assertion that education is expensive because of government intervention is the opposite of reality.
Really.

Quote:
Now, education is just a private capitalist racket, where the standards are lowered to below the bottom of the barrel in order to maximize consumers and chain an entire generation to usury-debt they will take to the grave.
So then who backstops all that debt? (See above)

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1016 - 08-28-2015, 09:54
It's explained in the post.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1017 - 08-28-2015, 10:24
Agree with Absent, college is really an extension of HS these days, except the students have to pay for it. If the kids go out of state or private, then it's 20K+ a year. The kids have to take Biology, Calculus, and Chemistry the entire 4 years, they are the weed out classes. The major only has a few classes, which prepares them for grad school and spending even more money if they want to be a professional (MBA, doctor, lawyer, engineer).

College is a way to weed out the blacks from higher education, because they can't afford to go, or don't have the grades to get in. HS should really be two more years of all the advanced weed out stuff. The kids turn 20, graduate from HS with an AA, then they can pay for college as adults turning 21. In the old days, a 4 year degree meant something. Today it's weed out classes.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-28-2015 at 11:53..
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
1018 - 08-28-2015, 10:28
captain telu google champ

cant work state gov job where you have to murder someone to actually be fired

pathetic kid

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
1019 - 08-28-2015, 11:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
captain telu google champ

cant work state gov job where you have to murder someone to actually be fired

pathetic kid
captain taxleach **** for brains doesn't have a job, he goes to adult daycare and leaches tax dollars from people who can actually work for a living.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
1020 - 08-28-2015, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
you're ****ing stupid.

i've actually spoken to young people in the military today that say that they joined the military only to get their college degrees paid for, and would quit the military in a second if it meant that they would be deployed and maybe die. ****ing entitled pussies, just like you, cogz.
What does that have to do with the greatest generation and the baby boomers being the biggest bunch of entitled government handout taking whiners ever?

Top marginal tax rate back then was 90%. What do you think the government was doing with all that redistributed wealth?

Page 51 of 102

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I am voting for Donald Trump.

Social Website Bullshit