Reload this Page Massholes
Page 2 of 3
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 08-25-2015, 08:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strube View Post
As someone who has stopped to help at more than one accident (as well as someone who had several people stop to check on me when I had an accident of my own) I have to say that your theory is invalid.
And if you do help you get sued.

pfffttt

Sponsored Links
Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-25-2015, 08:44
The cab of the truck didn't hit the overhang. The smart money says the driver was not hurt. No need for a witness statement. It was obvious what happened. No reason to stop, no aid to render.

Kudos for using "Massholes" though 

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-25-2015, 08:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
It's the same reason you don't stop to help someone on the side of the road or offer someone a ride. Could be someone who could compromise your safety you never know.

Don't try to tell me other people in the country would stop to help, it's a national epidemic not isolated to the northeast.
AP Exclusive: Man Describes Tackling Police Shooting Suspect - ABC News

" LeDoux, who had been out for a weekend drive in his Jeep, charged toward the danger. When he pulled up, he found a man with "pure evil in his eyes" rifling through the trooper's pockets. The man was trying to unclasp the trooper's handgun.

"He told me, 'Everything's all right. Mind your own business. You need to go,'" LeDoux recalled.

Instead, LeDoux attacked: "I took off running. I tackled him. We hit the ground. I was on top of him and I called 911.""

http://abcnews.go.com/US/motorcyclis...ry?id=32679625

"Motorcyclist Trapped Under Car Calls Rescue a Miracle
Jul 25, 2015, 10:13 AM ET
By ABC NEWS via Good Morning America
PHOTO: First responders and bystanders worked together to lift a car off a woman after a car crashed into her motorcycle on July 9, 2015 in Dallas, Texas.
Motorcyclist's Rescue Captured on Video In Dallas
Next Video Good Samaritans, Dallas Police Save Woman Trapped Under Car
Auto Start: On | Off

A motorcyclist rescued by police officers and witnesses she was trapped underneath a car called her survival a miracle.

Earlier this month, Kara Gibson was hit by a vehicle when it veered into her as she was riding her motorcycle in Dallas. She was pinned underneath the car and was struggling to breathe when police officers and witnesses came to her rescue.

"I see the video and I see them running to the car to save me,***8221; she recalled. ***8220;I see the bystanders running to the car. I wasn't breathing when they pulled me out. Every second counted.""

I could post more, but I have work to do.

Last edited by Thingfish; 08-25-2015 at 08:52..
DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-25-2015, 08:58
If I saw the driver was okay I'd gtfo also

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
25 - 08-25-2015, 09:15
ya i dunno what the **** u expect any of those people to do. check to make sure the idiot is alive(no way he died from that stupid ****) and get the **** on with your day

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 08-25-2015, 09:38
The witness BS is what stops me from helping others.

I've been a witness a couple times, and in each case, the DA sends subpoena after subpoena saying I may have to appear, even though I gave a sworn statement to the cop. The system really is designed to **** anyone involved, even if they help.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 08-25-2015, 09:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
The cab of the truck didn't hit the overhang. The smart money says the driver was not hurt. No need for a witness statement. It was obvious what happened. No reason to stop, no aid to render.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-25-2015, 10:13
I thought this was about Catholics going to Mass.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 08-25-2015, 11:08
Related videos are gold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1wpVe9yOc

I keep a tow rope in my truck and jeep to pull people out of ditches in the winter. One day i pulled 8 or so out of one slippery stretch.

midst1
Veteran4
Old
30 - 08-25-2015, 11:29
i would stop and save everyone's life because i'm a doctor and i have a bag of medical supplies in my trunk

so **** u feannag u can go die in a ditch bc no one needs you

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-25-2015, 11:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post

you know what happens when you are going 55 and then you are going 3 mph suddenly? especially if you are not wearing a seatbelt? that's right, you pound the glass with your face. think mcfly.

OneSlickRex
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 08-25-2015, 12:53
Looks to me that said Massholes are clearing the area so emergency vehicles can get there to do their job.

Non-massholes would likely block the way all calling 911 at the same time on their mobile phones impeding emergency response vehicles.

Ruthven
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 08-25-2015, 13:21
In fairness trucks tearing themselves apart on that bridge happens all the time. It's the sixth one in 2015 alone.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
34 - 08-25-2015, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSlickRex View Post
Looks to me that said Massholes are clearing the area so emergency vehicles can get there to do their job.
lol

u must be an illegal alien

because this is same excuse they use after a hit and run

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
35 - 08-25-2015, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
you know what happens when you are going 55 and then you are going 3 mph suddenly? especially if you are not wearing a seatbelt? that's right, you pound the glass with your face. think mcfly.
You can see the 25MPH speed limit sign in the video. The driver's deceleration wasn't so abrupt either.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
36 - 08-25-2015, 15:01
Up here in the subarctic we always stop to help. It's possible that you are the only two vehicles on the road for a hundred miles, and half the year the temperature alone can kill rather quickly.

But I agree with Feannag (and Stealth) that Massholes shouldn't stop. Especially in life-threatening situations, as this may help to reduce the Masshole total load.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 08-25-2015, 15:13
What aid? What should people do? Help pick up the pieces of the truck because the driver was too stupid to understand clearances?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
38 - 08-25-2015, 15:15
we should just be like chinese people lemmings, they see one of theirs die, they just say eh and walk on by.

and why shouldn't we? no one believes in anything anymore anyway, might as well embrace our immorality.

D
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 08-25-2015, 15:17
I'd help him, by punching in his **** for obstructing my ****ing road.

OneSlickRex
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 08-25-2015, 15:46
I think that every time a truck hits a bridge in the commonwealth the Patriots should lose a draft pick.

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Massholes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
lemon licked my butthole