Flags

and then lets make discs oneshot kills and mortars have a 1inch radius and get rid of fog and make splash damage weak as fuck and get rid of inheritance derp herp derp herp

how about anyone except taylor swift

so sick of that bitch

she's like a PR whore for the music companies and whines about musicians not making enough money like she's trying to help out some up-and-coming artist but really just wants another gold swimming pool

hey bitch instead of crusading against apple or spotify or whatever how about you lay the blame where it should be, in the hands of the music industry you shill for

nah, can't bite the hand that feeds you

so instead, go after innovative new ways to listen to music that might upset your handlers antiquated business model and then present it as if you're some goodie-two-shoes fighting for the little guy :lol:

everything she says sounds like it was written by a slimey politician

ya doesn't surprise me the music industry is totally fucked

i watched the new 'bitch im madonna' video and im pretty sure it broke my brain because i couldn't deal with the fact that this is real life and this is what music has become

i remember when nicki minaj was a gangsta lesbotron

then the music industry came along and turned her into some booty shake meme

also im pretty sure that madonna video is just another day in the life of madonna

they didn't actually have a set or hire extras and dancers and celebs, thats just what madonnas house is like

pop stars and record industries arent as much to blame as the agents and managers.. thats where all the bullshit correlate its the same like 3 companies that come up with all of this stuff.. its actually an interesting story to see who did all this stuff first in the 70s and 80s it was a guy named shep gordon theres a bad ass documentary about him called supermensch(this dude literally knew everyone started everyone else and made things happen)

i agree with everything but u forgot to mention u want her legs around your shoulder u see

how about anyone except taylor swift

so sick of that bitch

she's like a PR whore for the music companies and whines about musicians not making enough money like she's trying to help out some up-and-coming artist but really just wants another gold swimming pool

hey bitch instead of crusading against apple or spotify or whatever how about you lay the blame where it should be, in the hands of the music industry you shill for

nah, can't bite the hand that feeds you

so instead, go after innovative new ways to listen to music that might upset your handlers antiquated business model and then present it as if you're some goodie-two-shoes fighting for the little guy :lol:

everything she says sounds like it was written by a slimey politician

milk is being v humble i might have made some code magics happen but the design and art was all him

the only graphics i did were the menu buttons

altho i'm fairly proud of the scripting and the scriptGL popup menu ;)

tbh i think we killed it with that config - visually and technically its clean as fuck and has some totally unique features

its my goto 'unzip and play' config

Back