ICFire has posted 100 times since yesterday morning

it really is quite convoluted

he basically admits that if he was looking at himself he would tell himself that he (himself) was having a meltdown
thats what I gather...that he would accuse himself of melting down but is so smart and clever and would have seen the signs sooner?

its hard to tell from his word soup

this is basically like throwing rocks at the village retard. i almost feel bad, but not quite, considering it's his own stubbornness that brings him the majority of his grief. this is why the internet and a persons golden years do not mix.

I think you all ought to all sign a petition about how my grammar is the real problem with the forum.

That in any discussion it trumps all evidence, facts, and comprehension, linked articles, etc for you folks as you can't figure it out w/o proper grammar.

Which given all those studies, publications and such provided that do have proper grammar, why are you all still so fucking stupid?

I think you all ought to all sign a petition about how my grammar is the real problem with the forum.

That in any discussion it trumps all evidence, facts, and comprehension, linked articles, etc for you folks as you can't figure it out w/o proper grammar.

Which given all those studies, publications and such provided that do have proper grammar, why are you all still so fucking stupid?

We get it from the science discussions here, all of you here talking grammar are significantly challenge in reading and comprehension. You have that grammar thing going for you though, so that's good.

:lol: the stupid do stupid shit like this thread

icpedo

admits to being unable to write properly

blames others for being unable to comprehend it

Just a correction.

This is the moran posses complaint, no one else's.

--

It's just like how they read something right in from of them and not grasping what it tells them at all... repeatedly. ...and since that problem isn't grammar related we must suspect you all doth protest too much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

continue on...

Last edited:
Ya you guys are just mentally challenge and bias. How many post does he need to make to show you morans that you are just trying to deform his character? It could be 100 post, it could be 1000 post, but he can't change that you are the biggest morans in the milky way solar system.

Just a correction.

This is the moran posses complaint, no one else's.

--

It's just like how they read something right in from of them and not grasping what it tells them at all... repeatedly. ...and since that problem isn't grammar related we must suspect you all doth protest too much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

continue on...
i cant read this

diggingdeeperhole090109.jpg

Back