Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl stay over and period blood
Page 4 of 8
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 12-03-2014, 00:00
Did you get this bleeding ***** thing spxnged up yet?

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
62 - 12-03-2014, 00:17
is spooge your son? LOL

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 12-05-2014, 00:12
Dude, is this your bathroom?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
64 - 12-05-2014, 00:22
period blood real hard to get out of a bed mattress

also not so fun to know to sleep on

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 12-05-2014, 00:34
This thread is good enough to drop a story in.

When I lived in Switzerland, I knew this hot German chick from Kiel. Her boyfriend was a dude I knew. She and I had never banged but it was kinda flirty. She also had a sister. So sister A was house-sitting for a rich Arab chick. Who was also hot. The whole village was full of hot women.

OK. So, Sister B visits from Germany. Sister A puts her up in the hot arab chicks house. Sister B and I start hanging out. This makes Sister A act funny. Sister B and I end up banging like animals one night. There was blood all over the bed. It was a combo of period blood and also - I got cut on my ankle somehow.

Sister A comes to the house in the morning and finds us passed out in a trashed bloody bedroom. She is pissed. She drives to the valley to get new bedding since the hot arab chick is due back in the afternoon. She throws the two of us out. I can't help laughing which pisses A off.

Anyway - she sends her sister home to Germany. We don't talk for a couple of days and then she shows up at my apartment to "scold me" and we end up ****ing like tigers.

I didn't get to bang the hot Arab chick although she did come to my apartment after a party one night and we did a ton of coke. She was naked but she wouldn't open her legs and cried. Although, all other signs were that she wanted to ****. Turns out the Arab chicks boyfriend was a prince or something and if I would have banged her I would probably be dead. I guess I should have done her in the ass which is OK but I would probably still be dead. "No prince, I only tapped her ass!"

Chicks are weird.

Last edited by Brasstax; 12-05-2014 at 01:06..
Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 12-05-2014, 00:36
Omg girl has period. Who knew such things happen?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
67 - 12-05-2014, 00:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirion View Post
Omg girl has period. Who knew such things happen?
sometimes it real dark

u doing a lot of drinking

she into it....u are into it

she wetter than a slip and slide.

everyone has their fun

u turn on lights and

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 12-05-2014, 00:56
lol exactly

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
69 - 12-05-2014, 01:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

When I lived in Switzerland, I knew this hot German chick from Kiel. Her boyfriend was a dude I knew. She and I had never banged but it was kinda flirty. She also had a sister. So sister A was house-sitting for a rich Arab chick. Who was also hot. The whole village was full of hot women.

OK. So, Sister B visits from Germany. Sister A puts her up in the hot arab chicks house. Sister B and I start hanging out. This makes Sister A act funny. Sister B and I end up banging like animals one night. There was blood all over the bed. It was a combo of period blood and also - I got cut on my ankle somehow.

Sister A comes to the house vin the morning and finds us passed out in a trashed bloody bedroom. She is pissed. She drives to the valley to get new bedding since the hot arab chick is due back in the afternoon. She throws the two of us out. I can't help laughing which pisses A off.

Anyway - she sends her sister home to Germany. We don't talk for a couple of days and then she shows up at my apartment to "scold me" and we end up ****ing like tigers.

I didn't get to bang the hot Arab chick although she did come to my apartment after a party one night and we did a ton of coke. She was naked but she wouldn't open her legs and cried. Although, all other signs were that she wanted to ****. Turns out the Arab chicks boyfriend was a prince or something and if I would have banged her I would probably be dead. I guess I should have done her in the ass which is OK but I would probably still be dead. "No prince, I only tapped her ass!"

Chicks are weird.
+rep

i always knew that princess jasmine was a tease

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 12-05-2014, 04:12
Washing clots off ur dick is not real nice though. Those stringy bits are

arsin
Veteran++
Old
71 - 12-05-2014, 23:04
So, what kinds of a female rags on your house, and doesn't clean up after itself?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
72 - 01-11-2015, 01:57
second latest neg rep from sponge:

Quote:
So this guy came came... 01-08-2015 11:04 PM Spxnge Hi there u creepy **** happy valentines day
little early
Any other do0ds get valentine wishes from other do0ds? Shouldn't I be the one feeling creeped out?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
73 - 01-11-2015, 02:54
Creeped out indeed. Ewww.

gim
VeteranX
Old
74 - 01-11-2015, 03:48
the main question shud be... could u smell it on her breath?

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 01-11-2015, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

Sister A comes to the house in the morning and finds us passed out in a trashed bloody bedroom. She is pissed. She drives to the valley to get new bedding since the hot arab chick is due back in the afternoon. She throws the two of us out. I can't help laughing which pisses A off.

Chicks are weird.

Vermouth
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 01-11-2015, 11:43
No decent girl leaves a bloody toilet/sheets in your place and thinks nothing of it.

Sounds like some meth-addicted beast you picked up while she was passed out in the dumpster behind the bar.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 01-11-2015, 14:42
Disturbing New Feminist Trend: Free-Bleeding - Modern Woman Digest

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 01-11-2015, 14:46
that's a dirty ***** that doesn't clean her **** up

Kill-Switch
Veteran++
Old
79 - 01-11-2015, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
So, what kinds of a female rags on your house, and doesn't clean up after itself?
prolly a feminist

bam
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 01-11-2015, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
This is who would leave your sheets and stuff completely wrecked.

Page 4 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Girl stay over and period blood

Social Website Bullshit