"Being a woman is exhausting"

She did have her tits pretty well exposed but fuck man that is some shit.

It would creep me the fuck out if I had to put up with that every day. I wonder if it ever worked for any one of them?

She claims all types but to be honest I didn't see too many clean cut white bread middleclass honky mother fuckers doing that to her.

Also this is a perfect example of why feminism doesn't work - just admit that you need a strong guy with you and life gets a lot fucking easier. Not many people will call out when there is a dude with the chick.

Take back the Night? You never had it girlfriend.

Last edited:
Asking for donations? Pathetic. This person just doesn't have a viable skillset so it is just trying to scam the system.

i mean wtf is all the money on earth going to do about this?

are you going to buy these horn dogs a whore who will sleep with them...lobby congress to get some type of "street harassment" laws passed?

so silly

she is hot & that is a trashy city big surprise

it is shitty to do that (just y would u is the thing) but who is this targeted at, the 80 iq homeless drunks at the bus stop?

yes it's prob cuz im a guy but i dont think i have ever witnessed catcalling so it is very hard 2 wrap my head around caring, it feels almost like picking on crackheads and mental retards

she is hot & that is a trashy city big surprise

it is shitty to do that (just y would u is the thing) but who is this targeted at, the 80 iq homeless drunks at the bus stop?

yes it's prob cuz im a guy but i dont think i have ever witnessed catcalling so it is very hard 2 wrap my head around caring, it feels almost like picking on crackheads and mental retards
Ya I lived and worked in Manhattan for years and I've seen this sort of thing once.

The only woman I have heard complain about catcalls is some dumpy broad that was jogging and some construction dudes were calling her shamu. Hardly a catcall.

News flash some people are shitty

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

lol at "hey look it there, I just saw a thousand dollars"

I was in NY a month ago with my gf and there are a lot of amazing looking woman there, those guys must get tired harassing all of them.

We didn't find anyone rude in Manhattan, we didn't cover a lot of ground in 3 days though.

Any decent looking woman walking alone in a big city will get comments tossed at her, it is constant throughout the day. My girlfriend mentions it often, the guys that do stuff like that have no idea how often woman hear crap like that and how much they hate it.

I hate it when I'm walking around and women make comments about how nice my ass is, how nice I'm dressed or how nice my hair is. It really boosts my self esteem and make me not able to be unhappy.

That one guy was a real creepy fucker for following her without talking.

That said, his biggest mistake was following a girl that was larger then he was. Thicker girls have more mass and are harder to drag away. The tight fitting clothing may be a turn off but the really hard part is getting a girl with thick thighs to spread her legs far enough apart to get between. They are usually kicking and punching. I have noticed bigger girls can seem to scream louder too and aren't as easy to intimidate. You can usually punch a smaller girl in the stomach once to knock the air out of her and go to town. If she continues to struggle it is usually in silence and with halfhearted attempts. A larger girl may need a few hits to the stomach or even face to settle them down. At least the good thing about taking on a thicker or fatter lady is they are less likely to report the crime as they have to have a rape kit done and they are usually not comfortable in showing their bodies off, even after an assault.

I uh...wrot...read a book once.

:sunny:

My g/f was in town, we were out shopping for x-mas stuff, and I had at least 3 guys stop us in one outing and say something to the extent of "I'm not trying to hit on your girl dawg, but your girl is fine," to which we replied "Thank you!," and everyone walked on their merry way.

If they didn't preface their comments, I might have been annoyed, but it was just a smile maker. :3

Le g/f doesn't dress skimpy or anything, just very stylish and wears heels all the time.

Women love bragplaining about how desirable they are. She is also going a step further and trying to make money off of it as well which is fucking pathetic.

Society really wants white men to feel bad about themselves.

Too bad I don't feel any remorse and or give two shit about hood rats cat calling a woman outisde of commenting about it.

yeah i was just waiting for that black dude to spot the right alley to push her into as he followed right next to her scoping things out. not obvious at all :lol:

Not even answering when someone politely says hi is a fucking cunt move

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My biggest problem with guys that hit on my gf aren't the ones who are obviously hitting on her, it is the guys she makes friends with and then slowly they acknowledge that they have feelings for her. Or they are mega-betas who wait in the corner hoping our relationship fails. My lady friend is without a doubt the most naive woman I have ever met. She handles situations where guys hit on her in the most awkward ways possible and she always tries to be friends. And that always fails.

Fuck, women are dumb as fuck aren't they?

I need to teach my daughters before they get brainwashed by older women.

:sunny:

Back