gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else by Goshin - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else
Page 3 of 10
Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 10-24-2014, 12:28
watch out! here come the graphs and poorly thought out visuals!

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
42 - 10-24-2014, 12:41
lol

its derpdrunk

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 10-24-2014, 12:57
3.39 here

i mean..... argh!

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 10-24-2014, 13:01
Use gas buddy. It's about time prices fell. They ragged on Americans saying we use too much gas. We responded by driving less, buying efficient cars, car pooling, using public transportation.

The problem is, the government still wants their tax money. So they keep prices high. They're supposed to fall at this time. It's not the busy summer season, and winter doesn't hit for 2 more months.

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 10-24-2014, 13:02
do you host a podcast?

juzfugen
VeteranX
Old
46 - 10-24-2014, 13:27
This doesnt hurt

Chia_Pet
VeteranX
Old
47 - 10-24-2014, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post

Why do republicans always want oil and gas companies to get federal perks, like drilling on federal land, or receiving subsidies?

off shore is federal lands?

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 10-24-2014, 14:22
Jesus christ, DrunkyDrunk...

Hitman_T
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 10-24-2014, 14:26
All this does not matter. The price of gas broke the $3 barrier and in some areas the $4. They will never drop low again. The excuse that the price of oil rises will give them the OK to raise them more.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 10-24-2014, 14:48
it cant go below $80 a barrel.

if it does, shale becomes worthless. so they will continue to manipulate the price.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 10-24-2014, 15:06
oh boy, here it comes.

The ruble fell to a record as oil declined and concern Standard & Poor***8217;s will cut the country***8217;s credit rating to junk curbed appetite for Russian assets.

but then there's this: Standard & Poor's ratings agency affirmed Russia's sovereign rating on Friday at a notch above junk status, warning a downgrade may follow if more sanctions are imposed on Moscow for its role in the Ukrainian conflict.

its going to be interesting to see how the BRICS nations view this and their reaction to a downgrade from an organization that none of the BRICS nations care about anymore.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 10-24-2014, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Steve View Post
watch out! here come the graphs and poorly thought out visuals!
Watch your mouth. My chart is l33t

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
53 - 10-24-2014, 15:59
2.58 today

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 10-24-2014, 16:04
I would think the US had already become junk rated with "quantitative easing" to infinity and beyond.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
55 - 10-24-2014, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
edit: one semi redeeming thing Obama did was push fracking for the natural gas kinda sorta

You are an idiot and suck really bad not only at geology but seismology as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
I would think the US had already become junk rated with "quantitative easing" to infinity and beyond.
Think?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56 - 10-24-2014, 16:23
i'm just checking in to see if goshin and dealyderp are still swinging from obamas dick....for something he had less than nothing to do with.

yep and yep

ok...have a good weekend everyone

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
57 - 10-24-2014, 16:57
I think Obama did a **** job with a lot of stuff. But I also blame the worst congress ever. And I blame big money I'm politics. And you

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 10-24-2014, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
lol, people are not buying the Tesla because it is cheap to run. The Batteries alone negate any possible savings you thought you might gain. What do you suppose replacing them cost? How long do you think they are good for? 5 years? 10?
If you spend 6 figures on a daily driver you are not the kind of person that keeps it for 5+ years.

I wouldn't argue that it actually is cheap to run, but people do buy it for that reason. I would do it if I could get away with a car and the mileage limit.

If you're already spending 50k+ on vehicle, and shoving $85 bucks in the gas tank 3 times a week, 80k and no gas\oil changes sounds pretty sweet.

People always want to compare something like the tesla to a ford fiesta, as if anyone buying an 80k car has that sort of **** on the comparison list.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
59 - 10-24-2014, 18:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
If you spend 6 figures on a daily driver you are not the kind of person that keeps it for 5+ years.

I wouldn't argue that it actually is cheap to run, but people do buy it for that reason. I would do it if I could get away with a car and the mileage limit.

If you're already spending 50k+ on vehicle, and shoving $85 bucks in the gas tank 3 times a week, 80k and no gas\oil changes sounds pretty sweet.

People always want to compare something like the tesla to a ford fiesta, as if anyone buying an 80k car has that sort of **** on the comparison list.
what $50k gas guzzling car takes $85 to fill up?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 10-24-2014, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
Not for this particular thread where I call the gop on their sky is falling bull****.
lol 'not this particular thread'

so you're a hypocrite in this thread, just not others.

cool. glad we could get that cleared up

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
taxleach shit for brains , want small govt soooo baaaad