I stopped at a garage sale today.

i carry knife

i dont have a gun anymore so the knife is nice in case i meet a loose pit or coyote or some shit

loose pit will eat u up in no time ukno

The only thing I use a knife for is cutting zip ties, but I just don't get the "daily carry" shit.

I use wire cutters for zip ties

I am not sure anyone needs a knife

They seem pretty barbaric to me

Think of how many people would not get cut if we could do away with them

I carry a knife everyday. But I'm not a faggot office worker either, and I drive a fucking truck like a man should. So sometimes I gotta cut shit, but you big city queers wouldn't know anything about that. I'll cut ya down. ^>^

One time i couldnt pull the last square of two-ply from the roll.

Another i had a loose string on my cashmere sweater

Could have used a knife for both...instead i just called for my doorman

One time i couldnt pull the last square of two-ply from the roll.

Another i had a loose string on my cashmere sweater

Could have used a knife for both...instead i just called for my doorman

:lol: two-ply. Was your bidet broken or something? Or are you just poor?

I sure felt poor when my bidet had a calcium clog

As my nanny says, its always a bad day without your bidet.

Good thing i use only evian and voss in it now

Last edited:
though personally, I prefer a good claymore for my daily carry. Great for opening those annoying clamshell plastic packages.

ultimate.jpg

Yah...

Nobody needs a knife that sharp

Or that long

Not without a permit

i dont want to take away your knives. im just asking for some reasonable measures to be taken here. background checks at knife shows and in private sales is like... common sense

i dont see why anyone would need anything more than a butterknife unless they planned on stabbing as many people as possible in a short amount of time

i dont want to take away your knives. im just asking for some reasonable measures to be taken here. background checks at knife shows and in private sales is like... common sense

i dont see why anyone would need anything more than a butterknife unless they planned on stabbing as many people as possible in a short amount of time

Exactly

I just demand reasonable controls like knife registration.

Microprinting blades so that they can be tracked back to the person who purchased them.

I blame congress and shills at nka for obstructing such common sense benchmarks of a more civilized society.

I have a knife that has 15 blades in a magazine.

I'm thinking of attaching a ventilated box to the grip.

But apart from cutting plastic box strapping and packing tape (which is what box cutters are for) I never carry a knife except when I am fishing or diving.

The only thing I use a knife for is cutting zip ties, but I just don't get the "daily carry" shit.

That's because you're the most metro dude on this forum. You're practically a woman.

I carry a Boker Subcom pretty much everywhere I go these days. Big enough for most cutting tasks, small enough not to scare the sheep, cheap for when I inevitably lose or break it.

Back