WTF is going on with ammo prices? by EspoMan - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WTF is going on with ammo prices?
Page 5 of 7
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
81 - 08-19-2013, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
I'm not even sure who you're arguing with, or for. Your pretty chart has $1.4 Trillion going to "defense" with a $1.1 Trillion deficit. We spend twice as much on the US Army as China does on their entire military.

The Republican fallacy is that it costs the American people less if government spends less on services. Privatize everything so corporations who really have our best interests at heart can lower costs in the name of capitalism. It's a nice dream, but that's all it is.
Its the same idea as calling all the money we give to defense contractors to supply weapons to egypt 'aid'. Its lining the pockets of captain tryhards favorite sector of the economy, where costs of doing business and salaries just get passed on to the us taxpayer.

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 08-19-2013, 09:42
Plenty of ammo out there if you know where & how to look. I pass up deals several times a week now because I'm overstocked to the point of needing more ammo storage.

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 08-19-2013, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Ammo prices go up every time obama is elected.
3rd time's gonna be a real doozy.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 08-19-2013, 12:47
Quote:
Its the same idea as calling all the money we give to defense contractors to supply weapons to egypt 'aid'. Its lining the pockets of captain tryhards favorite sector of the economy, where costs of doing business and salaries just get passed on to the us taxpayer.
i saw on the news the united states gives egypt over a billion dollars a year in aid

and by aid, they mean they give the egyptian military a billion dollars a year

that's a way better use of tax dollars than reducing the defecit or helping poor people with cancer not die because they're too poor to go to the doctors

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 08-19-2013, 12:55
I can't even get .22 ammo in NC

All stores are doing the ammo lottery thing. They will call you if they draw your name

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
86 - 08-19-2013, 13:40
Quote:
Your pretty chart has $1.4 Trillion going to "defense" with a $1.1 Trillion deficit. We spend twice as much on the US Army as China does on their entire military.
It is now clear that you not only can't do math, but you can't read charts either.

There is a "national security" and a "non-national security" description.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...us_1_LARGE.jpg

It is clear from this post you can't distinguish the difference (at all).

Until that is resolved I'm communicating with someone who clearly can't count, can't use numbers, can't read........but somehow thinks he has everything figured out.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
87 - 08-19-2013, 13:42
Quote:
two terms......nigga

I'm not the guy who loves our bomber in chief (so long as he is an alleged Democrat).

If this is fun I can't wait to see what he does on his third term.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
88 - 08-19-2013, 14:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
It is now clear that you not only can't do math, but you can't read charts either.

There is a "national security" and a "non-national security" description.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...us_1_LARGE.jpg

It is clear from this post you can't distinguish the difference (at all).

Until that is resolved I'm communicating with someone who clearly can't count, can't use numbers, can't read........but somehow thinks he has everything figured out.
What amount do you come up with when you add "national security" and "non-national security"?

You think calling it "defense" is a misnomer? We buy guns and bullets for both. The Department of Defense is the one taking all the offensive actions abroad, and DHS is tasked with defending our security nationally.

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
89 - 08-19-2013, 16:53
There's plenty of ammo out there. Either in store or online. There are still a few places gouging, but the frenzy has cooled somewhat and people are shopping for deals again instead of buying what's available at any price.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
90 - 08-19-2013, 16:56
Quote:
What amount do you come up with when you add "national security" and "non-national security"?

You think calling it "defense" is a misnomer? We buy guns and bullets for both. The Department of Defense is the one taking all the offensive actions abroad, and DHS is tasked with defending our security nationally.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Education, Commerce, Labor, Energy, and the other several dozen entities that make up that 488 billion were apparently all overlooked (still).

Total Department of Defense = 671 B the **** you are talking about is what takes them up to 754 B.

That's like strike seven, but hopefully after a few more tries you might begin to get at least something right.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-19-2013 at 17:02..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 08-19-2013, 17:00
Quote:

fun fact:

most countries around the world prior to ww2 had ministries of war. departments of defense is a post ww2 name change in reference to the UN's laws against wars of aggression

Ender
ValtreX
Old
92 - 08-19-2013, 18:03
It's to keep poor people from buying ammo. I'm happy that poor people shouldn't be allowed to shoot.

Just sayin

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 08-19-2013, 18:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Plenty of ammo out there if you know where & how to look. I pass up deals several times a week now because I'm overstocked to the point of needing more ammo storage.
true its about being savvy

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 08-19-2013, 18:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
fun fact:

most countries around the world prior to ww2 had ministries of war. departments of defense is a post ww2 name change in reference to the UN's laws against wars of aggression
hmmm thought that was the League of nations...

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 08-19-2013, 18:34
that was in the 50s, LoN was dead long before that(thanks to total isolationalism and inability for the league to actually enforce anything)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
96 - 08-19-2013, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
that was in the 50s, LoN was dead long before that(thanks to total isolationalism and inability for the league to actually enforce anything)
Which is different from the interventionist policy that still prevents the UN from doing/enforcing anything today.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
97 - 08-19-2013, 22:27
Quote:
The Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Education, Commerce, Labor, Energy, and the other several dozen entities that make up that 488 billion were apparently all overlooked (still).
You're the one that can't read the chart. All of that you mentioned is classified under the $598 Billion for "Income Security and Other" portion of "The Total Budget" pie graph.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
98 - 08-19-2013, 22:29
Quote:
You're the one that can't read the chart. All of that you mentioned is classified under the $598 Billion for "Income Security and Other" portion of "The Total Budget" pie graph.
Huh....and I thought your idea would eliminate our budget deficits.

Apparently you see how wrong that was too now.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
99 - 08-19-2013, 22:40
Quote:
Huh....and I thought your idea would eliminate our budget deficits.

Apparently you see how wrong that was too now.
Apparently you think I'd limit myself to just cutting budget for defense. I'd nationalize healthcare and regulate costs like other countries do so we don't pay more than any other civilized nation for the same procedures. That would reduce expenditures for Medicare/Medicaid and DoVA.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 08-19-2013, 22:43
but America has been positioned to save the world from war, anarchy and tyranny

i supposed republicans are the only ones strong enough to wield this sword

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WTF is going on with ammo prices?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode