i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

A9A2CD6F541A4301A4F9B3668BD51817.ashx

Sorry boys told you I was done here, carry on with your meltdown though..

oh good, i thought you were joking the first 3 times you said you were done.

Last edited:
The whole national attention bit left me speechless. Icfire is pretty much the posterchild for being oblivious (he actually thinks there are people that don't find him retarded) but to think that some schwarzenegger-jawed sailor butch nobody being teased on the internet is going to be featured on Oprah... yeah... speechless.

I mean he actually listed an "accomplishment" as if it would impress anyone but a 60 hr old pedo with a GED.

Last edited:
awesome in Tango & Cash

18909-18946.jpg

Face: Out on the streets, this pig and his cop friends, broke my ribs, my leg and my jaw.
[tsks at Tango]
Gabriel Cash: You broke that jaw?
Ray Tango: He deserved it.

Last edited:
People wanting cliffs are not just lazy, but are missing a story of love, loss, intrigue and obsession the likes of which should be crocheted onto a pillow for posterity.

Giving you cliffs would be like giving you a paint-by-numbers tiger picture with three colours (ok, two would actually be shades) while reading it for yourself should be like...

tigers%20fantasy%20art%20julie%20bell%201024x768%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_47.jpg

Yes, that's correct, a dude in armour on a fucking fire-breathing tiger fighting a ho with a sword and quads like BitchDubai.

FUCK YOUR CLIFFS

Back