i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

two-new-shirts-scientists-larp.jpg

When you aren't aware of something that that is ignorance. We are all ignorant in many ways and will be our entire lives.

There are resources available to you to fix that. I'm not going to do it for you.

Of course since they are apparently busy changing things if the changes of my reputation page are any indicator you might want to do so soon.

How's that glass house holding up?

I just want to say Holy Fuck. The last time I checked this thread it was 4 pages long.

ya fo real, it was 29 when i left it, fuck that im not reading 30something more pages

i assume its another 30 pages of ppl making fun of ICFire and him taking it very seriously while claiming he's trolling

okay this my effort analysis of this

manjaw mcclitdick navydoc already achieve insemination probably with some skinny pencil neck wiener kid she could rape and then keep prisoner but becuz she have higher than normal testosterone as evidence by manjaw she is not placated in her natural female psychopathy like many other woman wuld be

extreme try hard private message show she a military zealot control freak that demand respect @ all cost
ppl with this type of attitude alway seem to be sexually deviant sick fuk either furry or like 2 be shit or piss on or dominatrix or something etc
watever her illness and sexual deviancy it gonna be amplified by the extra testosterone we kno she have cuz of manjaw

it important 2 note
the low key freudian slip in private message where she accuse naptown of hacking her computer is an admission that she does in fact have naked pictures of herself on her computer

all in all these thing point 2 further sickness that has not been discovered by tw

most likely either pedo incest relationship with father or she a big military slut with gangbang pics and her getting sperm on manjaw by multiple penis

please excuse me. I have to walk down to the hardware store and buy a chisel so I can mortis a hinge. please don't do anything exciting while I'm gone.

manjaw mcclitdick navydoc already achieve insemination probably with some skinny pencil neck wiener kid she could rape and then keep prisoner but becuz she have higher than normal testosterone as evidence by manjaw she is not placated in her natural female psychopathy like many other woman wuld be

extreme try hard private message show she a military zealot control freak that demand respect @ all cost
ppl with this type of attitude alway seem to be sexually deviant sick fuk either furry or like 2 be shit or piss on or dominatrix or something etc
watever her illness and sexual deviancy it gonna be amplified by the extra testosterone we kno she have cuz of manjaw

it important 2 note
the low key freudian slip in private message where she accuse naptown of hacking her computer is an admission that she does in fact have naked pictures of herself on her computer

all in all these thing point 2 further sickness that has not been discovered by tw

most likely either pedo incest relationship with father or she a big military slut with gangbang pics and her getting sperm on manjaw by multiple penis

dr dare, medicine woman

it important 2 note

tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Back