i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

you and your daughter are the only ones with things to lose in this

thats not a threat

im seriously hoping you step back and have a moment of clarity

Whose logic is that you are commending, the one condoning involving family members for someones little game?

That logical for you?

tumblr_m0ybcpGZ891rr1pfeo1_400.gif

you and your daughter are the only ones with things to lose in this

thats not a threat

im seriously hoping you step back and have a moment of clarity

Obviously it is too much to hope from you and now it is too late.

You are not about clarity of thought, obviously.

can someone post icfire's name so I can deform the character of a real person rather than some random username on the internet

as much as i want to keep pushing this guy

i feel sorry for his daughter not knowing or understanding the consequences of her dads actions on here

i think im becoming human, my neural net processor is learning compassion

meanwhile at the icfire family dinner table...

icfire: "i'm so fucking pissed, those fuckers on tw keep neg repping me and i'm fuming. did you know they even posted a picture of you on there? they are even saying you are ugly and they wouldn't fuck you!"

icfire's ugly bitch daughter: "WHAT!! okay, fuck that shit, it's one thing to keep calling you a pedo on there because we all know you are, but posting my picture and saying they won't fuck me? that's crossing a fucking line!!"

icfire: "yeah, you go get 'em, girl!"

Last edited:
as much as i want to keep pushing this guy

i feel sorry for his daughter not knowing or understanding the consequences of her dads actions on here

i think im becoming human, my neural net processor is learning compassion

pushing me... is that right.

how's that worked out for you, how long have you been doing this... remember I was supposed to go by way of mofo and tigran and I told you when you started I wasn't going any place.

..and gosh, here I am and there you are.

You feel sorry for my daughter, who took this outside of it being about me and you again naptown?

who went looking for me outside of tribalwar?

Who went looking for my family and posting their information here?

Yet I'm the guy that supposedly melted down and all I did was keep it between you and I and your bandwagon. Calling you childsish names.

You melted down, you strayed, you crossed the lines.

Don't you want your just rewards?

Last edited:
I don't know if in my entire life I met a bigger pussy than naptown.

what a fucking thug this guy is huh people.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back