i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

She's not even a doctor, so I'm not sure why her user name is "Navy Doc".

Medic, maybe. Not doctor. That's like calling Scooby a doctor.

navy/marines call corpsmen 'doc' out of respect

corpsmen dont call themselves doc though, out of respect for doctors

Originally Posted by navydoc93
I am a mother, a grandmother, and I pride myself on my reputation. Oh, and to all the other gamers who want to comment on my appearance.... They're either gay, can't get it up to save their life, or simply don't have a clue what a attractive woman looks like.... Any woman my age who doesn't even look 30 and can get hit on by kids the age of her oldest child..... Not braggin', I'm just sayin'....

Yeah... the thing about Navy chicks (and military chicks in general) is, especially when they're deployed or at sea they're part of a very small pool of available pussy. The guy-to-girl ratio is something like 20:1. Suddenly lots of horny dudes are looking for a hole to dump their load in without going gay. Almost universally, this gives the women a false sense of superiority and leverage and distorts their perspective of beauty compared to the general (civilian) population.

I've worked with a few of them. We called them "Desert Queens".

2ahxfd3.jpg
3rb6wskec1yacch6xbcg2b0gz.jpg

Yeah... the thing about Navy chicks (and military chicks in general) is, especially when they're deployed or at sea they're part of a very small pool of available pussy. The guy-to-girl ratio is something like 20:1. Suddenly lots of horny dudes are looking for a hole to dump their load in without going gay. Almost universally, this gives the women a false sense of superiority and leverage and distorts their perspective of beauty compared to the general (civilian) population.

I've worked with a few of them. We called them "Desert Queens".

my alma mater had the same issue

i neg rep icfire in some thread about date like feb 2 2013 instead of 2 feb 2013

i say go 2 europe fag or somethin

i get 2 paragraph long anger speech neg rep about military time & dont ask dont tell

holy fuk

a woman in the military boasting about getting hit on by guys?

fucken fob queen complex right here

ps cant rep nap enough for this thread

daughter..... let me tell u a story of this guy on the internet who calls me a pedophile and lead to pics of u being posted on website where ppl jokingly say they wouldnt fuk u unless they drank 20 beers

Back