[Official] New League of Legends MEGATHREAD

wtf wouldve expected my company on that list. then again i'd rather have no connection between them and my private life of scum and villany

tumblr_m9wwzdly2n1qj8quko1_500.png

Ok I have become darius master.

I am not not a feeder in league, as long as I play one champ.

So I'm 2% done with league.

Ok I think I need to buy tree. Jungle only good for tanky cc and amumu banned every game.

Wat next Top? How is teemo pre6 and post6

good tops: vladicakes, cho, malph, olaf, singed (provided you do sky autoattack outlined here)

vs teemo: yorick, kong, rumble

doesnt olaf need to be against a retard to work? cant they shut you down early cuz of his bad early game?

i am working on cho.
i tried malph a efw times but man i need work. aggressive chars destroy my malph. see: darius.

hm. i have both vlad and rumble, but they do kind of the same thing, beefy ap. rumble owns more, right/

doesnt olaf need to be against a retard to work? cant they shut you down early cuz of his bad early game?

i am working on cho.
i tried malph a efw times but man i need work. aggressive chars destroy my malph. see: darius.

hm. i have both vlad and rumble, but they do kind of the same thing, beefy ap. rumble owns more, right/

olaf doesn't have a bad early game... its pretty damn hard to trade with olaf once he hits lvl 2.

I like Olaf in the jungle because I get pooped on in lane. It's just because I'm bad with him I'm sure, not as big a deal though when you jungle...hard to fuck it up.

that dominion cinematic pretty much sums up why dominion is lame

besides the fact they should have done that cinematic for season 2, the cinematic just isn't very epic, sorry :\

Back