[Official] Staff Q & A

Oh I see, it only works with the Project Triton skin, not with the old.

Enjoy your 50 bucks TW, consider it a late Christmas present! :sunny:

3 days and it still wouldnt let my new account post even after it says I activated account numerous times so somethings wrong. I registered again and it will only let me post in this forum not general. You have something wrong with your forum. IMO fix it so you can get new people on your forum

Last edited:
3 days and it still wouldnt let my new account post even after it says I activated account numerous times so somethings wrong. I registered again and it will only let me post in this forum not general. You have something wrong with your forum. IMO fix it so you can get new people on your forum

We don't want or need new people. Go away.

you posted 36 hours after you registered, the waiting period is 24 hours for spam bots. not sure when you were able but it doesn't take 3 days.

Скачать читы &

Сколько уже можно безрезультатно просиживать в интернете? Добро пожаловать к нам, т.к. тут можно найти
Хаки. Всем успехов!

Back