[Official] :bandit: 2.0

i doubt id be allowed to serve on a jury so im in the clear

and ya, they are going to force me to watch :lol:

ive yet to have the city, county, or country force me to do jack shit and i'd love 2 c them try

people were either REALLY respectful of court or they were scared, cause me and the guy beside me were like the only people talking to each other

i kept wondering if the bailiffs would give us shit or something but they didn't seem to care, even came out for a smoke break with us

we had a game going on for predicting who would get selected/denied/excuse

it was kinda fun

also it seemed like the main priority for selecting jury members was to weed out smart people. basically they chose the dumbest sounding 14 people

I've gotten notified twice and both times I called the hotline the morning I was due and was told I was dismissed. One of the times it turned out they didn't need any jurors at all that day.

I would actually like to grind through the process once in my life, and I'm 45 now. I'm starting to wonder if I ever will.

Wouldn't it be fun to get a marijuana-related case and have the chance to go with jury nullification?

:bandit:

I smoked for the first time in a couple of weeks last night and don't remember coming home from the bars. But I not only made it, I somehow managed to make it to the other side of the island.

cf4Bo.jpg

I smoked for the first time in a couple of weeks last night and don't remember coming home from the bars. But I not only made it, I somehow managed to make it to the other side of the island.

Try it without the "from the bars" part.

Strunk != High

Back