hit it or not

"She" looks like a man. My answer is no. I would go have sex with a real female.
Spoiler

Shit like this is why this forum is fucking terrible.

Rayn you need to do some shit.

Rayn has gone over this dozens of times, it just will not happen. this is a free open forum and one of the last ones like on the web, to enjoy this freedom we have to accept that we will not like everything here.

Nico hates everyone to much to kill himself. Who would be here to hate us?

EDIT: Icfire. you said your piece. I commend you on that response. Now to make it work do not say another fucking word in regard to this subject ever again. Let the douche bags do their thing and ignore it.

Last edited:
EDIT: Icfire. you said your piece. I commend you on that response. Now to make it work do not say another fucking word in regard to this subject ever again. Let the douche bags do their thing and ignore it.

u r right

however, if he actulaly had a fukin brain he would not have responded to begin with.

gg mery xchams sdocholiday

I know there is no reason to believe me but I have never lied about myself on this forum...ever.

I may not tell you the complete truth but in that case I'm usually purposely leaving it up to you and your fantasy to take it into a complete different direction from where the truth is found. Almost a sure bet you're being an idiot and I'm just feeding you enough to encourage more of it given the bent the person already has.

Every word of my post is true and verifiable.

I don't follow most of the shit that goes on here, so I have no opinion of you...good or bad. I was just stating a fact...if that really is your daughter then there are some serious fucking assholes on this forum.

No ulterior motive in my post.

Back