Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things ...

1. Is Blitz TheSmallKiwi? If so the already great video is greater.
2. How many people are playing this game actively? Not talking TWar players but as a whole. 1,000? 10,000? 6?

smallkiwi is smallkiwi
:roller:

video is pretty brilliant.
tribes ascend. the game where the only way to ever cap the flag is to go so fast that if you manage to grab the flag, you cap it.

unless the other team gets a llama grab and eventually snipes your capper and returns.
skillz

SmallKiwi was a capper for Egocentric awhile ago. He was one of the most active comp players in regards to community outreach and I know he's the reason that I cap and him and DavidBowie are the reasons that I play T:A at all. Regardless of what people say about his skills or about mistakes he did do a lot of good and putting the jokes aside for a second this video is a fucking dick move.

SmallKiwi was a capper for Egocentric awhile ago. He was one of the most active comp players in regards to community outreach and I know he's the reason that I cap and him and DavidBowie are the reasons that I play T:A at all. Regardless of what people say about his skills or about mistakes he did do a lot of good and putting the jokes aside for a second this video is a fucking dick move.

theres no way dp really said that

I got to 50 but I don't play anymore. Can't stand the people playing it. Not everyone, but there are a lot of egotistical douchebags playing. VGS volume 0 and chat window turned off helps but...

I got to 50 but I don't play anymore. Can't stand the people playing it. Not everyone, but there are a lot of egotistical douchebags playing. VGS volume 0 and chat window turned off helps but...

time for black ops 2 crouch servers

edit: so blitz made the video? :lol: what a loser

SmallKiwi makes videos to help out other players, it is find to take shots at somebody but making a video of every mistake is a douche move. Personally I would like to see more videos from people that make MA videos showing their greatest screw ups.

His excuses are funny to hear, but it isn't sad and pathetic like somebody asking their mom for the number of people viewing their stream.

lmao blitz didnt make the video, but i think its comedy gold that hes getting all sorts of flak for it

how come i dont get any flak, im the biggest smallkiwi trol in history of tribe and never get any recognition 4 it :-(

dp e knight 4 blitz

lmao real pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back