diablo 3

installed d2 yesterday just cause I got excited from this thread

likewise, although I couldn't find my exp key and had to buy another

considering how much fun i've had with d2 over the years i didn't feel too bad giving blizzard another $10 for it

I still don't understand how d2 can be better than any crawler to come out since then, I mean wtf.. people could just basically copy and it and throw a few more things into it, use just moderate graphics and probably have made a lot of $

but nobody could do it apparently

it is great because there have been many horrible games with glaring flaws that i have played over the years

i hope torchlight 2 or borderlands are good because i do not want 2 have to keep up with the joneses in diablo 3

i would still be playing d2 if i could run it at higher resolutions on closed bnet.

the latest beta patch feels like it has created a good balance between player and mob health, weapon dmg, and difficulty. i can't just rush into a boss or elite pack anymore and wtfpwn everything without worrying about my dwindling health. you actually have to run in and kill one and then run back out. or maybe thats just because im playing hardcore and im SCARED to die. my precious beautiful female monk.

i haven't seen a dropped rare in at least 3 weeks which makes me sad though.

i got a rare yesterday

knuckles or somethin

should have kept and started a hero 2 use them

I got 2 rares yesterday within 10 minutes on a new wizard.. I mean the affixes in the beta on rares are *yawn* at best but it was still nice to see yellow.

The beta gameplay itself is a blast and with the new footage from the area after the SK that someone was able to get to through an exploit or something is really making me excited.. monsters look tough

I got 2 rares yesterday within 10 minutes on a new wizard.. I mean the affixes in the beta on rares are *yawn* at best but it was still nice to see yellow.

The beta gameplay itself is a blast and with the new footage from the area after the SK that someone was able to get to through an exploit or something is really making me excited.. monsters look tough

link to said vid plz

Back