What have you been banned from TW for?

thread theme: colosus mad

and glare his problem was that he thought he could turn TW into the next IGN and make a nice living off of the success of the tribes franchise and tribalwar so he tried to clean up all the people who caused problems

except tribes is dead and so were his dreams of being a lazy fat ass and getting paid for it

i would like to see dewalds resume

community manager for internet forums for past and current 'jobs' would be pretty funny to see along with the TW logo as a bullet point

thread theme: colosus mad

and glare his problem was that he thought he could turn TW into the next IGN and make a nice living off of the success of the tribes franchise and tribalwar so he tried to clean up all the people who caused problems

except tribes is dead and so were his dreams of being a lazy fat ass and getting paid for it

yeah colosus raged hard on me when i fucked with his boy scr8pin or whatever. he was so desperate to try and keep people in line that he made them act out even more.

Made a parrot tea thread one time and I guess one of the admins was pms'ing. Banned for like a month I think. Several years ago, was probably Colosus.

I got banned for posting this image.

JULIO-APARICIO-GORED.jpg

Imagine being the photographer going through your shots afterward.

"that ones ok, that sucks, that sucks, that's decent, that-HOLY FUCK YES."

regardless what colosus has done for the tw community

i dont think it should be forgotten how much of a thieving scum bag con artist he was

spending donation money flying pixiedee across the country and not even being able to fuck her should be note worthy on the forum he gets paid to manage

who was a worse admin? colosus or locke?

locke was spastic and had the world's most fragile ego. also he was never wrong. i'm not sure how ever became an admin aside from having an [IE] tag. his reign was forgettable except for him being a complete asshole.

colosus was completely power hungry and used the forum for personal means, (laptop purchase, free trips, etc) how else can you explain him constantly toadying up to the shills at dynamix/sierra? i think colosus had some grand design of being the tribes community's "ultimate leader" or some such nonsense.

i mean i know how ungrateful people here can be. very rarely does anyone recognize your positive contributions but these two stand out as truly terrible admins in my mind.

on the other hand, rayn has always been a standout admin. (except for when he leaves us) he doesnt get a lot of credit but i think the lack of people here that fuck with rayn says it all.
Locke was erratic and would just randomly be kind of a bitch. Colosus was at least consistent and I doubt TW would still be around if he hadn't kept it going all those years.

this was my dedication to locke during his tenure:

fucklocke.gif

oh and i've been banned so many times and they were so long ago I don't remember any really except for posting a pic of shit in a toilet which ratorasniki banned me for and then made a thread about it and pretty much never posted again

I posted the fbgm dino alot and then when people started to link the fuck out of it I turned it to tubgirl. Was banned for 10 days.

When the space shuttle blew up I made a joke and was banned for almost 2 years. Yankee said 10 day and forgot to undo it. I lurked the entire time.

Back