[Occupy NYC] Police clearing out protest camps by Nash - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Occupy NYC] Police clearing out protest camps
Page 18 of 20
Thread Tools
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
341 - 11-17-2011, 15:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
yes, generally I work during the day and don't have the opportunity to beat drums or march in streets.

Unless of course I was a busker.

Which I wouldn't call having a job either
So, wait, yes or no: you work the entire day, and don't have enough free hours to visit downtown of wherever you live.
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Last edited by Wowbagger; 11-17-2011 at 15:26..
Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
342 - 11-17-2011, 15:26
Reply With Quote
TogoNash
 
Obibun is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
343 - 11-17-2011, 15:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
For example, he says Angela Merkel (German 'President') is "building a fascist United States of Europe", which is pretty ****ing hilarious, because every single German I know thinks she is a wonderful politician and doing extremely well for the country. Nobody can say a single bad thing about her, but then again, my friends aren't basement dwelling losers who wear tinfoil hats and hate the government for no reason. ****, I even have one friend who is borderline anarchist and really dislikes the government for actual reasons, and he still thinks she's fine, better than most really.

Nash is basically like Togowack of Germany.

Remember that when he talks about "Germany" and "the Germans"

Nash is basically like Togowack of Germany.
It's funny that you always talk about your "friends"
And again, only personal attacks. This time you used bold fonts tho.
I give it a 2/10. Try harder.
 
Nash is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 11-17-2011, 15:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
So, wait, yes or no: you work the entire day, and don't have enough free hours to visit downtown of wherever you live.
Wait, are you saying that people there are just dropping by between the hours of 8-4 then going to their offices?
 
Pagy is online now
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
345 - 11-17-2011, 15:30
Reply With Quote
okay there TogoNash, lmao

you are very quickly becoming one of the bigger clowns in this forum, I hope you realize that
 
Obibun is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
346 - 11-17-2011, 15:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Wait, are you saying that people there are just dropping by between the hours of 8-4 then going to their offices?
I've spoken with them myself. A lot of them are free the entire day. A good number of them aren't.
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
347 - 11-17-2011, 15:32
Reply With Quote
I'm trying to decide if having a job that I never have to go to or do anything would be good or just unfulfilling.
 
Pagy is online now
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
348 - 11-17-2011, 15:33
Reply With Quote
does anyone "talking" at TogoNash even realize in his sig there's a ****ing THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 sig

like

this guy is seriously a mental defect

in any other society in any other time except today he would've been thrown off a cliff or committed to a home
 
Obibun is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
349 - 11-17-2011, 15:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
okay there TogoNash, lmao

you are very quickly becoming one of the bigger clowns in this forum, I hope you realize that
Coming from the biggest troll on this forum
 
Nash is offline
 
BloodyShark
VeteranXV
Old
350 - 11-17-2011, 15:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
does anyone "talking" at TogoNash even realize in his sig there's a ****ing THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 sig

like

this guy is seriously a mental defect

in any other society in any other time except today he would've been thrown off a cliff or committed to a home
No sorry, I have sigs turned off. I wouldn't have posted if I knew that.
 
BloodyShark is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
351 - 11-17-2011, 15:36
Reply With Quote
still trying to find out the truth about 9/11 there TogoNash

what really happened?

DID WALL STREET BANKERS BLOW UP THE TWIN TOWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN TO SCREW OVER THE 99% AND GET THEM INTO A WAR FOR OIL THAT THEY NEVER WANTED?
 
Obibun is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
352 - 11-17-2011, 15:37
Reply With Quote
everyone thinks the "terrorists" wear headscarves and carry ak-47s

THE REAL TERRORISTS IN AMERICA WEAR ARMANI SUITS AND CARRY MOTOROLAS

ALALALALALALALA SELL SELL BUY ALALALALALALALA
 
Obibun is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 11-17-2011, 15:48
Reply With Quote
I can't rep obi enough for some of these
 
Pagy is online now
 
Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
354 - 11-17-2011, 16:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
still trying to find out the truth about 9/11 there TogoNash

what really happened?

DID WALL STREET BANKERS BLOW UP THE TWIN TOWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN TO SCREW OVER THE 99% AND GET THEM INTO A WAR FOR OIL THAT THEY NEVER WANTED?
Well, a lot of smart, knowledgeable people (particularly in the fields of engineering) dispute the official story about the collapse of the towers, because they feel physics dictate the towers fell in a "controlled" fashion

Which has literally 0% to do with the who, the what, and the why about the towers being attacked, and 100% to do with "physics don't line up with the official story, so what was actually going on when they came down?"
 
Rampancy is offline
 
Last edited by Rampancy; 11-17-2011 at 16:09..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
355 - 11-17-2011, 16:09
Reply With Quote
oh god

lmao
 
Obibun is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
356 - 11-17-2011, 16:20
Reply With Quote
awesome
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
357 - 11-17-2011, 16:21
Reply With Quote
**** is goin down on the stream!

http://www.ustream.tv/theother99
 
JoMo is offline
 
Rampancy
Veteran++
Old
358 - 11-17-2011, 16:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
oh god

lmao
I'm not qualified enough to have an opinion on it myself, but that's the basic gist of it

Given your reaction I assume your linguistics degree has given you enough knowledge of physics and structural engineering to have an opinion one way or the other
 
Rampancy is offline
 
Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
359 - 11-17-2011, 16:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
still trying to find out the truth about 9/11 there TogoNash

what really happened?

DID WALL STREET BANKERS BLOW UP THE TWIN TOWERS FOR PERSONAL GAIN TO SCREW OVER THE 99% AND GET THEM INTO A WAR FOR OIL THAT THEY NEVER WANTED?
Ofcourse i believe the offical story. Who wouldnt?
Let me tell you a little story:

On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, 7 of them who are still alive, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn***8217;t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground (a maneuver described by highly experienced pilots to be near impossible), hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced ***8220;missing***8221; from the Pentagon***8217;s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes while broadcasting the collapse of WTC7 before it even happened, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day while Bush got caught lying about discovering the 1st impact while later stating there were explosives planted, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI***8217;s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney***8230;well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn***8217;t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of ***8220;little practical significance***8220;. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims***8217; family members***8217; questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were ***8220;a failure of imagination***8221; because ***8220;I don***8217;t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ***8221; except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that***8217;s OK because it probably wasn***8217;t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that***8217;s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7***8242;s collapse, but that***8217;s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would ***8220;jeopardize public safety***8220;.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that***8217;s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).
Quite a few of the witness died under mysterious circumstances.

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn***8217;t recorded on video, in which he didn***8217;t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team***8217;s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

If you have any questions about this story***8230;you are a bat****, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission.
Because Ignorance is Strength.

Btw, that wasn't even half of the story.


Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGXae4c3hY


People negrepping me for this post:
ScooBySnaCk - "****stain"
Pagy - "so ****ing stupid"
 
Nash is offline
 
Last edited by Nash; 11-17-2011 at 18:46..
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
360 - 11-17-2011, 17:37
Reply With Quote
holy ****, obi hit the TogoNash***8482; jackpot right there
 
Pagy is online now
 
Page 18 of 20
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Occupy NYC] Police clearing out protest camps

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17.