Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was doing some spring cleaning, which was long over due, and found this... I am almost embarrassed.

f27hu9.jpg

man you guys must be old if you were buying strategy magazines

us young kids just used to read "the internet" for FAQs and walkthroughs of games

what is the dummies guide? HTML?

No silly. Internet gaming for dummies. There are some real good strategies in there. Talks about Kali, gamespy, upgrading from 16 to 32mb of ram... Also, how not to be a tool online. Something are timeless I guess.

if they dont dedicate t:a to tay zonday, fettuccine, unstucktime, silvereagle, and tigerman, ham's death with be completely in vain :[

I could be mistaken, but they've basically said they want to capture the "feel" of T1 along with the depth of T2, right?

If that's the case I'm not too concerned about them calling it a successor to T2

Sounds like they took the T:V source code with new content based on the time scale of release. I'm going to assume no modding and horrible physics. I want to care, but I just can't.

They're using GA as a base, and IIRC they were working on a Tribes-like project before they even secured the IP. (That might bode worse for the physics though)

Hopefully they invite some veteran tribes players in to Atlanta for focus testing on the "feel" of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back