Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

Hes not trolling, he's actually over there describing what hes seeing. people are dead - thats a fact. how many? no one knows, and japans infrastructure when it comes to earthquake preparation is second to none. logic people

Uh no he's not. Pretty sure he ran out of money and came home awhile ago. A couple of his nip friends apparently were sleeping all day though so clearly this is no big deal. In fact, it's such not a big deal that LGBR is going to post 10 or 20 more times about how small of a deal it is. Everyone just chill out and let him tell us the facts, this man used to be a bartender in Japan afterall.

I want to blame our treatment of the earth over the last 200 years, but this is some tectonic shit that has nothing to with us. Shit man.

but seriously, we have fucked everything up. I know all of you are aware that we're polluting the planet, but seriously it's worse than you think. Like shit that used to help us now might be our worst problem.

Last edited:
hawaii civil defense has said they are going to issue mandatory evacuation notices, might have to leave.

From WSJ

Reported damage in the Tokyo area includes the following:

Two injured at a Tokyo outlet of U.S. wholesale store Costoco due to the collapse of slope of car parking.

Four houses have caught fire in the Tokyo Adachi ward, burning down the floor area of 200 square meters.

Land liquefaction is detected in the water front area in Chiba.

25 injured—5 of them seriously injured—due to a collapse of the ceiling of the Tokyo Kudan Kaikan, where 600 people were gathering for a college graduation party.

This is basically exactly what happened in my office as well.
But we evacuated instead of filming it.

Some of the aftershocks (like the one when I was posting before) are nearly as strong.
Junk is everywhere in my office. I’m not going to clean up this mess.

L. Spiro

Tsunami warning for Pacific region after 8.8 magnitude quake strikes Japan | News.com.au

THE Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre in Hawaii says a tsunami warning is in effect for a large swathe of the Pacific after a magnitude 8.8 earthquake hit Japan.

A tsunami warning was in effect for Japan, Russia, Marcus Island and the Northern Marianas. A tsunami watch has been issued for Guam, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia and US state of Hawaii.

Japan's NHK says a small tsunami hit the shore near the epicentre around 3pm local time.

Japan's public broadcaster NHK reported major damage from the tsunami and showed cars, trucks, houses and buildings being swept away by the tsunami in Onahama city in Fukushima prefecture.

LGBR is correct in that the nips deal with these things all the time. They constantly run earthquake/tsunami drills around the place. Not to mention the culture there isn't one to running around screaming during a disaster. Unless the disaster is godzilla of course.

Back