did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 13 of 16
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
241 - 03-07-2011, 16:36
I am currently pooping as well

Sponsored Links
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
242 - 03-07-2011, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
Kinda pathetic everyone sits here all day trashing this guy for wanting to better his education.
i believe most people better their education by going to school and getting a degree

not by telling the internet they went to a fictitious school and got a fictitious degree

but i could be wrong

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
243 - 03-07-2011, 16:39
hey look at me i am gnona post stuff fishing 4 +rep lol acting like i dont acre smugness

no cliche individuals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY7WO0_wAJ4

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
244 - 03-07-2011, 16:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i believe most people better their education by going to school and getting a degree

not by telling the internet they went to a fictitious school and got a fictitious degree

but i could be wrong
yeah, you're wrong. you can better your education by reading a magazine on the toilet. i didn't know there was only one method.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
245 - 03-07-2011, 16:44
while smoking weed and doing dmt right

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
246 - 03-07-2011, 16:44
hey nofix no hard feelings man i am just poking u yesterday u need tough skin man for real

as always respect, glad u are in our community and i like u around just trying 2 acclimate u to the tribe upper class where u should belong not with the scum noobies where u reside currently

:-D

billionaire hawaiian style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnhrXqsGD04

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 03-07-2011, 16:46
Why not? Smoking weed and doing DMT are both methods of self enlightenment.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
248 - 03-07-2011, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
while smoking weed and doing dmt right

allllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
249 - 03-07-2011, 16:48
is there some sort of gay sex ring with certain tw members that has secretly formed?

i notice nofix and opsayo defending gigantic pieces of **** lately, which used to be pretty uncharacteristic of nofix at least

i'm asking because i want in it

for the sex

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
251 - 03-07-2011, 16:50
dont worry belial one day u will get fitness moderation and people will respect ur non fundamental mens fitness and google pdf weightlifting advice with ur baby **** and stick legs

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
252 - 03-07-2011, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
More than one degree! Unpossible!1

I mean, when you get out of high school, and for a second that thought passes your mind that you might want to actually do something with your life, you MIGHT consider college. This sounds weird, but sometimes people go to college, get a degree, then continue afterwards and get a MS or PhD. Sometimes they even decide that they want a different career and get a second degree.

You won't have to worry about any of that. I'm sure your mommy and daddy will continue to support your loser ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT_xDquiHw

Between these two, If I were val I would probably abandon my account and create a new one. Much like Anti-Ryfe and ching chong smarr dong, these gems will never be forgotten.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
253 - 03-07-2011, 16:51
it sounds like you are a ******, BeLiaL... well at least you implied that you are.

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
254 - 03-07-2011, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
is there some sort of gay sex ring with certain tw members that has secretly formed?

i notice nofix and opsayo defending gigantic pieces of **** lately, which used to be pretty uncharacteristic of nofix at least

for the sex
not defending anyone's actions. just tired of seeing this **** on here, day in, day out. the guy could be down on his luck, made some ho hum choices in his life, everyone does.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
255 - 03-07-2011, 16:55
i guess i have brain damage because i enjoy shpongle

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 03-07-2011, 16:57
z.4

Blotter
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
257 - 03-07-2011, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
not defending anyone's actions. just tired of seeing this **** on here, day in, day out. the guy could be down on his luck, made some ho hum choices in his life, everyone does.
since when did TW really attack anyone based that stuff

its obviously his personality that makes him the target and not any of the choices hes made

how can tw vets nofix and opsayo not see this

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
258 - 03-07-2011, 17:00
tw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssstw vetssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss

big mouths

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
259 - 03-07-2011, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post

for the sex
you have to learn to type like a 13 year old to be included i think

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
260 - 03-07-2011, 17:03
i am kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzSd26gB-c

Page 13 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole