we should start tracking down former tribers for an epic where are they now thread.

I speak to Hooman over steam once in a while. While I don't excuse any of the stuff he apparently did (I don't really know the details) I know he went through a few years of pretty serious life shit. Last time I spoke to him he was doing a lot better but that was a few months back at least.

doesn't change the fact he's an asshole, if he got his fuck smashed IRL, he deserved it for being a thief

Terra, floor, ceiling fan, gon, ect.

Rayn should send an email to every account and try to route some peeps back in

terra posts on the wow forum all the time, he's sucked into that and plays it all the time

or it could have been jaymz and andrew, or andrew and justin, or jaymz and ?, or ? and ?...with those guys you just never know who is who

andrew still plays occasionally and we can recognize his smurfs pretty quick, sometimes he autoaims me if i am doing too well in the pub

and jaymz has a distinct way of speaking and its not hard to figure out who he is either

we spent a couple months talking back and forth and he wouldnt really hide his identity though he would not give away his friends (swank leper rampage etc)

leper was leper quiet but decent - u could tell he was a skilled player who was not yet accustomed to the game. i also forgot about swank but he was playing more often than the others

Last edited:
Back