we should start tracking down former tribers for an epic where are they now thread.

he scammed loads of computer shit from TWers, can't say i'm surprised he hasn't resurfaced

I speak to Hooman over steam once in a while. While I don't excuse any of the stuff he apparently did (I don't really know the details) I know he went through a few years of pretty serious life shit. Last time I spoke to him he was doing a lot better but that was a few months back at least.

I speak to Hooman over steam once in a while. While I don't excuse any of the stuff he apparently did (I don't really know the details) I know he went through a few years of pretty serious life shit. Last time I spoke to him he was doing a lot better but that was a few months back at least.

like what kind of life shit

I thought it was hooman and terra that rigged the teams in the last UVALan T1 tourney.

(but my memory could be fading, and I'm probably still annoyed at being on like 4 straight runner up teams...)

unban
Code:
k.o.t.z.
he's the best e-detective we got.

Why do you want his presence here? If he's a friend of yours, just stay in contact with him, there's no need to bring him here. We already have Mitch, Zopharoth, Fngr and the rest, why bring in yet another universally despised personality?

How many thieves have you heard of that said "Yeah I stole, and I really didn't have anything going on in my life either. It was the damndest thing--I was doing just fine, but decided to steal anyway?"

k()tz is streetwise

i am actually interested in the scara story. all i remember is seeing him post and then he was in jail.

He had to have either a roid problem or a rage problem or both. Like everyone on TW yells at each other and calls each other parrot rapists etc. But it seemed like Sarca could become genuinely furious at the things he was reading.

He had to have either a roid problem or a rage problem or both. Like everyone on TW yells at each other and calls each other parrot rapists etc. But it seemed like Sarca could become genuinely furious at the things he was reading.

you mean other people don't do that. :-|

How many thieves have you heard of that said "Yeah I stole, and I really didn't have anything going on in my life either. It was the damndest thing--I was doing just fine, but decided to steal anyway?"

Me and my portfolio manager had just left the lobster buffet where we finalized my Q2 investment strategy and I was like shit man I could make a killing selling imaginary video cards.

Back