Name a girl you know that you'd like to bang.

this thread is meaningless without pics

mainly because I want to see the hogbeasts this forum actually aspires to fuck

I'd have to say, with little thought... DJ.

In ways she couldn't possibly imagine.

:brows:

thinking chronologically here
rosie
kendra
caitlyn
nicole
tania
guernica
carol

take your pick cause i would fuck any of their butts

oh and julia

i would and may still (allah willing) get at that
What the fuck? Isn't naming your kid Guernica kind of like calling them Auschwitz. Or at least Dresden. O wait, I know a girl named Dresden. And yea, I would fuck her.

Tamara Froebel

+rep and .

1280771201monacodress.jpg

Last edited:
Making a list of girls that will potentially reject me really sounds depressing so I just try and keep it broad and say all of them, there has to be one in the all of them pond that would bang me

I am actually in really good shape I am just completely mentally retarded when it comes to women, I don't have "it". Women either want little to do with me or they want to marry me with not much in between. I am just going to cry myself to sleep and pee my pants until I die.

Making a list of girls that will potentially reject me really sounds depressing so I just try and keep it broad and say all of them, there has to be one in the all of them pond that would bang me
There are almost certainly several of them at any given moment. The problem is locating them and getting to them in the short periods of time during which they would tolerate you fucking them.

Back