Launcher is patchable (and it takes forever so start now)

Shopper47

Veteran X
I left for work an hour ago and I had 98% of the patch D/Led and the launcher had updated to 4.0; so if you want your wow ready to rock at 10pm when it finally becomes stable, you can start'er up now and install all of 4.0.1. I've already finished d/ling 4.0 now but the install itself only went about 30% over a 45 minute period (breakfast + shower etc).

I just got up and fired it up, gave me 7 minutes left to DL and installing now. Man I'm gonna have to respec a LOT of toons...

Even after installing whatever I downloaded before that took over an hour, it's now downloading 1.4 GB of something else.

All patched and ready. Curse updater has a lot of mods up-to-date as well, though I'm not sure if a few mods I know are 4.0.1 ready were on the list of updates...

Guess I'll find out tonight!

I didn't have any issues this morning, went super quick.

Whats funny is feannag actually thinking he might spec right, thats funny shit. Anyone who's seen him play knows he doesn't have a fucking clue.

I didn't have any issues this morning, went super quick.

Whats funny is feannag actually thinking he might spec right, thats funny shit. Anyone who's seen him play knows he doesn't have a fucking clue.

Very people have "seen" me play, and the ones who did in StK know I did my job. The problems weren't L2P issues, they were social/conflict issues.

I saw you plenty of times in stk failing in ulduar, and called you out all the time.

Then you made a bunch of retarded comments, ignored everyone, and was gkicked.

After all the runs I've run, a couple that I can't forget: I remember your prot spec blowing, your threat being absolute shit (especially in AoE situations), and your ret spec being borderline retarded.

Back