[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

sheesh dwarf, if there was an actual time each night then maybe people would show up on time.

Some of us have lives!! :D

I do somewhat agree though but its also a blast playing with a team of 9!

DEM is probably my favorite with a group of TW'rs.

what time tonight master of the clock?

Last edited:
I only do TDME. Currently level 25'ish on legit 8th Prestige.

Right now getting pretty decent at Intervention/Sleight of Hand sniping. Got the 2500 kills title for Intervention, Tar-21, MP5K, and ACR.

Also, I can get on the yellow railing on Highrise every single time now. FYI(ofn to some), the trick is to aim it correctly (duh) and let go of your left joystick, then climb up. If you move your stick at all you slide off. It's fun to tactical insertion up there. If you can get up there and T.I., your team is probably 90% likely to win, with an added % for teammate skill.

I can get up there but my sniping is so shitty there really isn't a point to it for me.

Hmm, maybe ill give it a shot for something to do.

I have about 7 weapons ready to hit the 10k point mark with kills, a few more beginner ones and ill prestige again...

Nice. I should add that if you're not great at hitting the jump, getting killed by people while you're running across the narrow ledge can be really frustrating. I don't mind as much anymore though, since I can do it every time.

Bah, sniping on Highrise.

All I do every map is run back and forth on the bottom and go up the stairs into each building and stab every camper sniping out the windows from behind. Silenced UMP + marathon and ninja pro. I get mad when that map disappears from the rotation.

With a nice group of 4-6 TW people I prefer Demolition, we can rock 20+ games of Dem. And each one is fun.

Sure playing with a group of 9 TW people is fun, but it only lasts like 2 or 3 rounds before people start getting pissed at the nature of GW and leave. (it happens every time.)

If there is at least 4 of us, its demo all the way - we really have a hard time losing. TDM is a little more of a toss-up, but the .tw teamwork can usually pull through. GW sucks donkey cock, and so does dom, there is way more noob tubing/OMA/RPG/haxxor gayness in those than in any other game type.

With a nice group of 4-6 TW people I prefer Demolition, we can rock 20+ games of Dem. And each one is fun.

Sure playing with a group of 9 TW people is fun, but it only lasts like 2 or 3 rounds before people start getting pissed at the nature of GW and leave. (it happens every time.)

GOod point, people do leave quite rapidly when things start going south and GW seems to be the cause of it. Ill be on in a hour or so, watching a movie with the wife!

Not to mention that EVERY time we try and play GW, it's a nightmare to keep everyone connected to the group and we only finish half the games we play because the connection goes to shit about half way through.

sheesh dwarf, if there was an actual time each night then maybe people would show up on time.

Some of us have lives!! :D

I do somewhat agree though but its also a blast playing with a team of 9!

DEM is probably my favorite with a group of TW'rs.

what time tonight master of the clock?

I will almost always show up to play on a weekday at around 1800 PST, as I work news. I do three shows a day, the first two- come home for 2hrs- and then go back. So between shows I shoot people, it makes my day better.

And playing with TW people makes shooting people that much more fun.

now mind you, that is weekDAYS, weekENDS are a whole seperate matter. It all depends on when I fucking wake up, figure out what I want to do for the day, and the give up on all that shit in trade for killing children online.

Noted! I usually cant get on week days till 10ish.

I will find you and be the cannon fodder to lure the kiddies out of their hiding spots so you can kill them.

Back