I BackTraced It!

and this whole thing is a bit amoral even for 4chan

If she was 6 or 8 this would be crossing the line... if this had happened in 2000 it may have been crossing the line.

maybe in 10 years you guys will support the eAssault of a 6 year old... or maybe by then the guys who did this will cringe inside when thinking of this.

I know if i did this alone to an 11 year old i would be ashamed but when it becomes 'anonymous' its just fine.

Fb60F.jpg

tkQiV.jpg

qMdlJ.jpg

This girl was/is an idiot. Her parents are poor parents and probably idiots. People on the internet are immoral and most likely idiots.

Her actions are the reason this happened. These people just didn't descend upon her for shits and giggles. She incited them with her inflammatory youtube videos.

To the people who defend her with "She's only 11, doesn't know any better." The subject matter of that video was intended to be hurtful and inflammatory. She knew well enough to say all that knowing it was going to piss people off. She deserved this reaction. If that girl was 22 and this had happened what then?

So if an 11 year old mouthed off to you in public saying inflammatory things would you hit her? Would you call her a whore and threaten to rape her? Do you really think an 11 year old is emotionally mature enough to know that the consequences will never be the same?

No 11 year old would say / do that in public. Fear of retaliation from parents or the person they're talking to makes it a moot point.

She got e-tough.

we just finished surgery and the anesthesiologist was waking her up. as soon as she regained consciousness she took a swing at me lol. she's like 95 lbs so i caught it and pinned her arms down until she chilled out :sunny:

I think it's fair to say no one in this thread knows how to raise an 11 year old.

The bitch learned her lesson and will think twice before she runs her mouth later in life.

This isn't even the point, the point is her dad is hilarious.

So if an 11 year old mouthed off to you in public saying inflammatory things would you hit her? Would you call her a whore and threaten to rape her? Do you really think an 11 year old is emotionally mature enough to know that the consequences will never be the same?

I think she dun goofed.

ns

Back