Sponsored Links
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 07-17-2010, 08:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I can see you reading my post, nodding, agreeing with everything in it until I compare the father to Validuz, and then WAAAAAAIT a second that wasn't very nice I'm going to have to go back and flame him cause I don't really know anything about him and goddamit why can't tribalwar get a life and stop comparing everything to the Val rages video, it's just graagghgghg g g s
Are you retarded (rhetorical)?

Your first sentence was dumb enough to respond to. I didn't even see my name until I was typing the last /quote out.

"What would you do if your daughter was crying over the internet?" Gee, you mean after I found out that she was cursing up a storm, talking about killing people with a glock to the head, wishing everyone had AIDS and die, telling people to suck cocks, cut themselves and their genitalia, all while showing her **** off and dressing provocatively for the world to see over a webcam as an 11 year old?

Gee let me think... gahuck, I think I'd sit her down for a calm talk over some icecream!

You're the PERFECT example of bad parenting. Treating kids as if they are made of 1nm thick glass. Kids need discipline. Love by itself doesn't raise a good person, it spoils them.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that you're going to unfortunately breed and end up being on those parents. And when your little brat is out of control you're going to tell people "gah, wah, I just don't know what to do with him/her!!" "He/she is so out of control!1"

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 07-17-2010, 08:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
thats validuz crying like a little girl?
There's no crying on that hill. Just a man, a hill, and WHERE IS THE INFORMATION ON TEAMSPEAK THAT THEY WERE RIGHT THERE IN ****ING FRONT OF US

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 07-17-2010, 08:44
Aaaaand you've got nothing.

9-year-old recordings don't win your arguments.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
145 - 07-17-2010, 08:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post

You're the PERFECT oing to tell people "gah, wah, I just don't know what to do with him/her!!" "He/she is so out of control!1"
heh, I'm going to ask Colin if there is some way he can include that quote in when he defends his thesis

cannon-
Veteran5
Old
146 - 07-17-2010, 08:49
Quote:
Are you retarded (rhetorical)?

Your first sentence was dumb enough to respond to. I didn't even see my name until I was typing the last /quote out.

"What would you do if your daughter was crying over the internet?" Gee, you mean after I found out that she was cursing up a storm, talking about killing people with a glock to the head, wishing everyone had AIDS and die, telling people to suck cocks, cut themselves and their genitalia, all while showing her **** off and dressing provocatively for the world to see over a webcam as an 11 year old?

Gee let me think... gahuck, I think I'd sit her down for a calm talk over some icecream!

You're the PERFECT example of bad parenting. Treating kids as if they are made of 1nm thick glass. Kids need discipline. Love by itself doesn't raise a good person, it spoils them.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that you're going to unfortunately breed and end up being on those parents. And when your little brat is out of control you're going to tell people "gah, wah, I just don't know what to do with him/her!!" "He/she is so out of control!1"
Wouldn't the majority of the bolded part be entirely your fault for failing as a parent? Disciplining her is the right thing to do, but the whole reason this happened was due to ****ty parenting. I doubt she'll be disciplined, and the ****ty parenting will continue.

No 11 year old should have unmonitored computer access. Most competent parents realize this and keep a passworded computer in a public area of the house.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
147 - 07-17-2010, 08:51
Vanster is like 50. His wife is probably slightly younger than that.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 07-17-2010, 08:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon- View Post
Wouldn't the majority of the bolded part be entirely your fault for failing as a parent? Disciplining her is the right thing to do, but the whole reason this happened was due to ****ty parenting so I doubt she'll be disciplined and the ****ty parenting will continue.
Of course.

She's clearly already spoiled/coddled, just like Vanster is telling everyone else to do do their child.

Quote:
No 11 year old should have unmonitored computer access. Most competent parents realize this and keep a passworded computer in a public area of the house.
Of course, but if you raised her with discipline to begin with, that shouldn't even be a remote fear. We don't lock our children in the basement when they hit puberty so they don't go and **** everyone at school, right? Same logic applies. If you a teach a child well, you don't have to worry about those things (well, for the most part).

That girl in that video is ****ed for life. Her parents are obviously already doing exactly like Vanster is suggesting. Nothing short of being taken away to some military-type family will correct her behavior issues.

Last edited by Validuz; 07-17-2010 at 08:57..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 07-17-2010, 09:03
was your mommy monitoring you when you were weeping quietly on that hill?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 07-17-2010, 09:13
Juggs, come on now. Do you really want to start getting into personal lives?

Do I need to explain to you that you're a morbidly obese loser married to, what appears to be, a beached whale?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 07-17-2010, 09:13
I'm going to be 50.
In 2015.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 07-17-2010, 09:15
i'll be dead by then

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 07-17-2010, 09:20
will not

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 07-17-2010, 09:28
I don't see where Vanster said you should give her ice-cream. This is just my personal experience dealing with children when I was a camp counselor, but Vanster is absolutely correct about being calm. Yelling and freaking the **** out on kids rarely works at controlling them in the long run. They might listen to you once, but then they will just continue being little assholes (see; Val)

Surely she should be punished, but yelling and losing you **** on a kid does nothing. It's much more effective to be stern, and pretend as though you are on the verge of losing your cool; that you are trying really, really damn hard to be civil. Kids are imaginative and more fearful of what might be, then what is.

If you start freaking out and screaming then you've lost whatever power you had over them, because now they know what the worst case scenario is. Then you'll end up with some spazzy kid who freaks out all the time over video-games.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 07-17-2010, 09:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
I don't see where Vanster said you should give her ice-cream.
Weawwy? U dunt c it?!

Quote:
This is just my personal experience dealing with children when I was a camp counselor, but Vanster is absolutely correct about being calm. Yelling and freaking the **** out on kids rarely works at controlling them in the long run. They might listen to you once, but then they will just continue being little assholes (see; Val)
Oh ****, you were a camp counselor. Oh my God. That totally equates to being a parent.

Quote:
Surely she should be punished, but yelling and losing you **** on a kid does nothing. It's much more effective to be stern, and pretend as though you are on the verge of losing your cool; that you are trying really, really damn hard to be civil. Kids are imaginative and more fearful of what might be, then what is.

If you start freaking out and screaming then you've lost whatever power you had over them, because now they know what the worst case scenario is.
You're (shocker) ****ing retarded. I never said scream, yell, flip out, break the walls down, crash a car, use a hammer on her hands, etc. I said discipline. The fact that you equate "discipline" with "screaming and yelling at her," speaks volumes about your understanding of actual discipline.

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 07-17-2010, 09:43
Quote:
Weawwy? U dunt c it?!

Oh ****, you were a camp counselor. Oh my God. That totally equates to being a parent.

You're (shocker) ****ing retarded. I never said scream, yell, flip out, break the walls down, crash a car, use a hammer on her hands, etc. I said discipline. The fact that you equate "discipline" with "screaming and yelling at her," speaks volumes about your understanding of actual discipline.
Are you a parent Val? I never said it was equivalent to parenting which goes far beyond simple discipline, but it did give me a valid inspection into how best to control children.

I'm just looking at Vanster's post in its context, which basically said sit down and have a talk with his daughter. I agree with him 100%. A stern talking to, and then trying to find out the root of the problem (because while disicpline is important to stop poor behavior, if the real issue isn't found, then that kid will grow up to be ****ed up anyway and start raging during WoW sessions). I'm sorry, you didn't say yell at her, you said to beat her. My bad.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 07-17-2010, 09:46
Wait, Validuz was the voice of that guy in the video, stuck on the hill?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 07-17-2010, 10:04
SON OF A *****

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
159 - 07-17-2010, 10:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT_xDquiHw

I never tire of this. It just doesn't get old.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 07-17-2010, 10:09
That rage should be turned into an opera or something. I don't know if I have the patience to type it all out. . maybe next time it rains and I'm bored maybe.

Page 8 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I BackTraced It!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
/b/ , 4chan , cyber police , dahvie dun goofed , dubai sucks , lonely child , rage more val , skip pages 7-12 , slaughtered my daughter , they goofed my girl , they took my son wait wat , val rages , val rages (again) , vanster deadbeat dad , vanster is a shitty dad , vanster shits outside , vanster shitty parenting