I BackTraced It!

yeah, somebody came across pics of her flashing vag and what not. i'm not a fan of CP or FBI party vans, so i passed on it.

she had an account on stickam where she suddenly flipped it and went from a mental meltdown to telling all her friends how popular she'd become. also expressing the fact that she'd had sex before and was bi-sexual.

46b041c049af1.jpg

i was lurking 4chan when this was all going down.

its amazing how fast shit like this goes viral on there. i was expecting the typical shoe on head but that never happened.

the actual "you done goofed at :45". and it really makes it clear how dumb these parents are to let this girl make videos, though the mom seems to have a clue.

Last edited:
i just spotted this over on /b/. i really hope this is true...

5:12AM PST: I called this girls police dept to file a complaint
but she lives on the outskirts of town so I had to call the sheriff
I filed a complaint and a deputy will call me back
and then I called CPS/DCF but I guess I can't file a complaint because I can't confirm whether her parents know she has nudes, wtf
and then I called the sex offender dept and they said they can't do anything because a deputy has to first see the case and then it will get assigned to a dept

6:13AM PST: called back, I filed a complaint with CPS/DCF, they will look into it asap. the deputy called me back and said they got another phone call last night from Tennessee regarding this girl, and they were just out there last night. he is on his way out there again this morning and will call me when he leaves with the 411.

6:41AM PST: her youtube videos are all gone

7:47AM PST: deputy calls back, says something doesnt seem quite right at the house. jessica/the 11 yr old says she didn't put anything out there, that it was all hacked from the computer. the deputy asks if he can take the computer, the family flips out "WHAT, WHY, OMG", the deputy says so the police can determine if things are being willingly put out there or it's being hacked. he said it's clear the child has issues, parents obviously do too. deputy already contacted a detective in major crimes who works on internet stuff like this. jessica/11 year old pulled up an adult website, the deputy asked the parents, "do you know what your daughter is looking at? this is for adults". the parents play stupid say "oh I told her not to go there, thought she got kicked off of it," deputy explains she just needs to make a new login and she's back. deputy will contact dcf himself, he says, "something is not right" and "definitely some concerns need to be looked into."

Back