HION - I let her slob my nob

In complete honesty, I didn't think that posting that I got my dick sucked was going to lead to someone literally going out of their way to hunt her down and fuck with me. How can you expect that? It isn't like I posted her fucking address or Facebook account. How can anyone justify this action for ANY reason? What the fuck. I posted a PICTURE, that was it. No names, no details. Just a picture and "I got my dick sucked" and that justifies the consequences?

In complete honesty, I didn't think that posting that I got my dick sucked was going to lead to someone literally going out of their way to hunt her down and fuck with me. How can you expect that? It isn't like I posted her fucking address or Facebook account. How can anyone justify this action for ANY reason? What the fuck. I posted a PICTURE, that was it. No names, no details. Just a picture and "I got my dick sucked" and that justifies the consequences?
What happened the other two times?

What happened the other two times?

Well the first time I was like 17 or something I can't really remember and I stealthily snapped photo's of older semi attractive looking women, for nothing but the lulz. Someone called my employer and ratted me out, I was spoken to about it and was under the impression I was going to have legal action taken against me so I posted a thread saying I was fired so whoever it was would think they had "won". The truth is I was never actually fired, and nothing ever became of it but it's been lorded over my head for years now.

[So] I just got "terminated" by Blitz - TribalWar Forums This is the thread.

Despite the fact that I wasn't fired, and can easily provide proof of it people still go with LOL TOYS R US.

The other time I posted a parody thread for something that looked like I fucked another girl at a party or something, I can't really remember but someone went out of there way to tell my girlfriend I was cheating on her when I wasn't and I had to deal with that bullshit for weeks.

It's just fucking lame, really it is. I've never done anything to anyone yet people get kicks out of literally and physically fucking with my actual life. I swear to god if I ever knew who it was, I'd happily travel to wherever they were and take a bat to their fucking skull. No joke.

Dude if you would have just posted her pic and said "hion", and thats it, this wouldn't have happened.

if someone asked who she was, you say a friend. You just had to post about YOU getting YOUR dick sucked. That comes off as a "HEY LOOK AT ME YEAH BROS, IM ONE OF YOU NOW"

I'm not saying thats what you meant, but thats what it looks like. This is tribalwar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice(or thrice)...

exactly, for one, the jealous virgins on here are the ones with all the time on their hands to next someone, throw fuel on the fire by bragging that you fucked, got your dick sucked, snowballed, eiffel towered - whatever the chick and you're just sticking your neck out and shouldn't be surprised in the least that this happens.

Well the first time I was like 17 or something I can't really remember and I stealthily snapped photo's of older semi attractive looking women, for nothing but the lulz. Someone called my employer and ratted me out, I was spoken to about it and was under the impression I was going to have legal action taken against me so I posted a thread saying I was fired so whoever it was would think they had "won". The truth is I was never actually fired, and nothing ever became of it but it's been lorded over my head for years now.

[So] I just got "terminated" by Blitz - TribalWar Forums This is the thread.

Despite the fact that I wasn't fired, and can easily provide proof of it people still go with LOL TOYS R US.

The other time I posted a parody thread for something that looked like I fucked another girl at a party or something, I can't really remember but someone went out of there way to tell my girlfriend I was cheating on her when I wasn't and I had to deal with that bullshit for weeks.

It's just fucking lame, really it is. I've never done anything to anyone yet people get kicks out of literally and physically fucking with my actual life. I swear to god if I ever knew who it was, I'd happily travel to wherever they were and take a bat to their fucking skull. No joke.
So both occasions you posted a thread with pictures about fucking a girl (true or not) and had a negative reaction. Yet you didn't expect it to happen again when you made a thread about getting a BJ from a girl with her picture?

Just leave the thread, man. Chances are, if someone's willing to spend their "valuable" time fucking with you IRL, they have more than enough time to keep trolling you on a message board.

if i managed to not have tw fuck with my personal life after all these years of posting my gaping asshole, anyone can do it.

Wow, this looks like it is worth a read.

I laugh when some hotshot gets "nexted" (even though nexting is gay) for pretending to be cool to the nerd crowd here.

This is a video game forum, everyone knows everyone else is just some nerd, why seriously pretend otherwise?

:shrug: I guess I fail at the internet. and Terato's nobody is pretending not to be a nerd, I've never pretended to not be a nerd. Even nerds get blowjobs.

Back