Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

OOH OOH

TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME

I feel like i'm at a psychic getting my palm read this is exciting :D

Please, tell me why your boyfriend has been taking cymbalta? Does having you mooch off of him really make him want to kill himself? He's actually posted about it on many depression related forums! I guess having 2 BFs go crazy because of you is completely coincidental.

Please, tell me why your boyfriend has been taking cymbalta? Does having you mooch off of him really make him want to kill himself? He's actually posted about it on many depression related forums! I guess having 2 BFs go crazy because of you is completely coincidental.
OH MY

YOURE SO ACCURATE

THIS IS ALMOST REAL.WILL THIS BE HAPPENING SOON? HOW MANY KIDS WILL I HAVE???

I hope green jello is ok for the Jello wrestling

2466579085_2dc92f7581.jpg

OH MY

YOURE SO ACCURATE

THIS IS ALMOST REAL.WILL THIS BE HAPPENING SOON? HOW MANY KIDS WILL I HAVE???

I think you're having a breakdown... again. Don't go running to Rayn crying about me posting your bf's RL name since you did it about your ex!

Oh, and Jonathan did post about taking cymbalta before :( Might wanna check his gmail username. OWAIT! DOES THAT MEAN HE EMAILED ME?

I think you're having a breakdown... again. Don't go running to Rayn crying about me posting your bf's RL name since you did it about your ex!

Oh, and Jonathan did post about taking cymbalta before :( Might wanna check his gmail username. OWAIT! DOES THAT MEAN HE EMAILED ME?

Wow, how insightful. Please tell me more.

Back