Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09 by Xcursion - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09
Page 9 of 25
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 04-25-2010, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
I bagged you for lippa
That was easy, u were right on cue.
why would i need to smurf to troll you about your autism

especially on an account that's posted 20 times in the last 10 years

Sponsored Links
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 04-25-2010, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/newr...ply&p=15530632
OK.

and when I respond to you, please don't take it as a troll.
****ing die already ellen

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
163 - 04-25-2010, 22:41
well this thread died fast.

Dweezle or her rl boyfriend should come here, or both of them, that would be interesting.

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
164 - 04-25-2010, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
You barely know people that post on this site. Some have said it's been about 4 years since they've talked to you so add your reg date in with your relationship with Scott and it makes sense. You're here for him, not the other people you happened to know many years ago but they don't really give a **** about you.

You may want to re-evaluate your reasons for being here. And of course nobody in IRC would admit to you being a whore because you'd cut them off. Pretty obvious but I guess obvious goes over your head a lot.

Hey! If I am pulling things out of nowhere there shouldn't be any reason for you to keep biting, should there? I know you keep freaking out thinking Scott is feeding me info so now you try to out him in response. I guess he has no reason to hold bad any of the **** you've done to him since you've tried to out him as something he may not be. But hey, you're not a **** that would do something like that after you cried to Rayn about me posting **** about you before, right? Yea, hypocritical whore.
How dare I be shown a community forum and want to stick around on it. How dare I. Cut them off from what exactly? From bull****ting in chat with them? Oh no, what would they do besides bull**** with someone else? So Scott isn't feeding you any info at all after you came out and told me he messaged you. Ok. I totally believe you. You after all apparently know more about me than I do.

Really hun you might want to consider getting some help instead of sitting in IRC praying that I say something so you can call me a "dumb ****" and jack off.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 04-25-2010, 22:43
mukky what did you do to your harddrive

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 04-25-2010, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
mukky what did you do to your harddrive
I dunno, it has a ****ed up SATA port due to me ****ing around with it without any lights on a year or so ago, and I lost one of the screws so it vibrates itself out of alignment every now and then

my assumption is that I fell over and knocked the box or something (I trashed a HD like that a few years ago, ended up with the ol clicky clicky of death, but this one just seems like I'll need to do some soldering)

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 04-25-2010, 22:47
i got drunk a couple weekends ago and destroyed my motherboard

oops

Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
168 - 04-25-2010, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
the HD with mirc is dead due to some drunken ****ing around lastnight and I cant be ****ed to sort it out till tomorrow
so when you accused me of being a raging alcoholic, that was merely deflection

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 04-25-2010, 22:49
well that, and it took me 30 minutes to figure out that my 'phones were plugged in the wrong way round

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 04-25-2010, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieZ View Post
How dare I be shown a community forum and want to stick around on it. How dare I. Cut them off from what exactly? From bull****ting in chat with them? Oh no, what would they do besides bull**** with someone else? So Scott isn't feeding you any info at all after you came out and told me he messaged you. Ok. I totally believe you. You after all apparently know more about me than I do.

Really hun you might want to consider getting some help instead of sitting in IRC praying that I say something so you can call me a "dumb ****" and jack off.
You didn't post for over a year before you came back. Bored at home with your wow addiction and lack of job? Wanting to reach out to your ex because it's a site he introduced you to and the only reason you signed up in the first place?

Yes, bull****ting when you'll sit there for hours PMing.. Because everyone bull****s in PMs, right?

I also didn't say he messaged me. I said he may or may not have messaged me after pointing out he visited my profile. I guess you'd have nothing to freak out about if everything I am saying is wrong, right? No reason to post info about Scott if I am just telling complete lies!

Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked. And a couple minutes ago it was at 40 seconds. I guess you're just PMing bull****! Not that you're crying your eyes out in PMs like you've done several times (with credible sources [yes, plural] informing me of such events).

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 04-25-2010, 22:52
**** just got real

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
172 - 04-25-2010, 22:53
Quote:
You didn't post for over a year before you came back. Bored at home with your wow addiction and lack of job? Wanting to reach out to your ex because it's a site he introduced you to and the only reason you signed up in the first place?

Yes, bull****ting when you'll sit there for hours PMing.. Because everyone bull****s in PMs, right?

I also didn't say he messaged me. I said he may or may not have messaged me after pointing out he visited my profile. I guess you'd have nothing to freak out about if everything I am saying is wrong, right? No reason to post info about Scott if I am just telling complete lies!

Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked. And a couple minutes ago it was at 40 seconds. I guess you're just PMing bull****! Not that you're crying your eyes out in PMs like you've done several times (with credible sources [yes, plural] informing me of such events).
I'm glad you know what's going on in my PM's because I apparently don't

Learning is fun!

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 04-25-2010, 22:54
Quote:
Sunshine, you're still in IRC all quite in #ayyy while PMing a storm to several others. ****, you haven't said anything in #ayyy in almost an hour yet IRC is reporting your idle time is 12 seconds since I just checked.
never get on the wrong side of this man

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
174 - 04-25-2010, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
**** just got real

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 04-25-2010, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlushieZ View Post
I'm glad you know what's going on in my PM's because I apparently don't

Learning is fun!
I am glad you have to "bull****" with a bunch of guys in private since you can't do it in the channel. Don't want them getting their dicks crossed or they'll know you're the whore several others in your real life know you are!

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
176 - 04-25-2010, 22:56
Quote:
I am glad you have to "bull****" with a bunch of guys in private since you can't do it in the channel. Don't want them getting their dicks crossed or they'll know you're the whore several others in your real life know you are!
OOH OOH

TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME

I feel like i'm at a psychic getting my palm read this is exciting

Dweasel
Banned
Old
177 - 04-25-2010, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
dont be rude! She might be a nice girl, lost in traffic.mm
yeah.
but she should be better to rumble!

but it would be kinda nice
if she is a "bad*****09"
and made some of these TW members guys weep and wail,
I await the fun!

Jahoda Duck
Veteran++
Old
178 - 04-25-2010, 23:00
slushiez making baseless assumptions? no ****ing way

****, did I spell everything right? don't want her deriding me in her irc circlejerk for a typo

SlushieZ
VeteranX
Old
179 - 04-25-2010, 23:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahoda Duck View Post
slushiez making baseless accusations? no ****ing way

****, did I spell everything right? don't want her deriding me for a typo

Dweasel
Banned
Old
180 - 04-25-2010, 23:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
who is being rude?
Yeah, he's like a dog
he greets by wanting to smell assholes!

Page 9 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Welcome to our newest member, bad*****09

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
awkward , creepy , girl shit , great buckets of faggotry , iced latte please , they took my son , train shitting , xcursion has no friends