i ate that new kfc chicken thing today

Vee

Veteran X
someone at work bet me i wouldn't eat it- the bet being the price of the sandwich

i won the bet

:sunny:

so i went into nigfc today at lunch and there were probably 5-7 other people in there and every single one of them was eating this damn thing

about 5 more people came in during the time i was eating and every one of them ordered this chicken bun bacon cheese fucking bunt

review:

it's definitely bigger than i expected- pretty much 2 med/small chicken breasts with some bacon, cheese, and weird sauce in the middle

it doesn't really work as a sandwich. there's no way you can put the top and the bottom half in your mouth at the same time and also, since the breasts aren't really consistently shaped, it's more just like 2 chicken breasts in a bag with shit in between them

overall it wasn't nearly as disgusting, nor as awesome, as i expected

since i rarely eat fast food (especially not kfc), i won't be eating it again, but i'm glad to say that i did

male, 31, 5'11", 155lbs

the end

1268024183948.jpg

i assume naptown is trying his same schtick of following me around and saying things in quotes?

someone ask him how his part time job at gnc is going and if he can get me a discount on muscle enhancers

how much did it cost?

i just wanted a small drink to wash it down with, but when i told the mexi at the counter she explained that getting the combo meal was cheaper by $0.51...

so the combo meal ended up being $6.99 and i got a bigger drink and some potato wedges that i threw away

go america!

What dumbass would bet someone that they wouldn't eat a fucking sandwich. It's not filled with octopus semen, just cholesterol. I want a free kfc chicken thing.

yeah i live with all the other poor folks in orange county, ca

we're struggling to get by, day to day livin'- ya know?

Back