Tell Me Where You Live

CrazyTexan

Veteran XV
1. Where do you live?

2. Have you ever met anyone from TW? If so who?

San Antonio, TX

Tiu_sam - would not have done it but no one stepped up to house him during his trip. He turned out to be a pretty cool guy. Would do again. And again... he was was tight like virgin.

3. I seriously don't give a shit where you are from but I'm drunk enough to pretend to be interested.

I assume this thread has been done before. Did not search. Do not care to. Link me to said thread to not waste your time.

Last edited:
Lived near Philly, met Baub, NGFM, mstrike, Fubar and some others (sorry if I forget your names).

In LA now, and no.

Last edited:
WV

Met one other TW guy?

I think maybe I ran into a lurker at college onetime, but you know how lurkers are (fags).

Cleveland, LGBR Drjonez, El Mariachi, Paton, Antifreeze...... idk who else

pretty much the same. except replace antifreeze with frozen-rain LOLZ.

oh and wiglaf. he doesn't post much though, he has a cool house in the area. drjonez and el mar used to kick it there a lot, me and frozen-rain, lgbr would randomly hang out there. was fun. but drjonez gets all emotional when hes drunk.

Answer the question or dont reply. Who are the two? I don't even care but I'm calling you out because you can't read good.

Gofuckyourself was one.

And darksabrewolf (sp?) was another.

I met a random lurker once years ago at an EB in Ashland Kentucky when T2 came out.

:sunny:

Columbus.

Soup and I were BFFs in high school.

<_Grover_> (lurker) is my cousin.

Some other kid on here was a friend in high school as well, but I'd bet he hasn't been here since then.

Pessimistick came to Soup and I's hometown years ago for some MMA thing and we went out to meet him.

orange county, ca

met mofo, strega, colosus, skeletor666, pinktacos, krustyy, tonyeltigre, and at least 25 other twers who i'm too drunk to name atm, over the past 3 years at sausaugefest(s)

socal ftw

Dallas

Met a bunch of TW guys, not even counting uva(s)

Friends with some guys from tribes (ie i "met" them through the interweb medium of tribes)

TexasSucks.jpg

Last edited:
orange county, ca

met mofo, strega, colosus, skeletor666, pinktacos, krustyy, tonyeltigre, and at least 25 other twers who i'm too drunk to name atm, over the past 3 years at sausaugefest(s)

socal ftw

I'm in SoCal now too. Meet me. I'm in LA now, gona go to the OC for a while with my ex-gf then prob move to SD with my current GF. Weird, I know.

Dallas

Met a bunch of TW guys, not even counting uva(s)

Friends with some guys from tribes (ie i "met" them through the interweb medium of tribes)

List names or fuck off. I don't give a shit about UVA's more so who you meet outside of the regular meetings.

I do miss Dallas. Lived there 17 years and then moved to this shitty city for a job. I don't miss the traffic though.

Back