Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 6 of 16
Mantua
Veteran++
Old
101 - 02-12-2010, 09:42
oh, so a split level house is 3 stories tall then?
an upstairs, a downstairs, and a mezzanine.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
102 - 02-12-2010, 09:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I just find it hilarious that you tried to play it off as though it was just a nice everyday luncheon
Feel free to quote the part where I even vaguely implied that.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 02-12-2010, 09:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Just had a lovely brunch at the 7 star Burj Al Arab. Restaurant is the horizontal section in foreground of picture, 54 floors up.

Brunch $135
Bottle of Heineken $15 (x 3)
Glass Australian Shiraz $42 (x 2)

Total $264

Discuss.................. ..

JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
104 - 02-12-2010, 09:43
Quote:
Burj Al Arab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Despite its size, the Burj Al Arab holds only 28 double-storey floors which accommodate 202 bedroom suites"

28 double-storey floors. Meaning each storey is two floors. Hence the restaurant on the 27th storey is 54 floors up, since genrally 27 x 2 = 54.

Good that you're paying attention though.
Hate to nitpick again, but if it's double-storied floors, and you said you were on the 54th floor, wouldn't that mean you were 108 stories up, and not 54?

And 27 stories would make it actually on the the 13th floor, right?

Maybe that's just my GMAT studyguide talking.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 02-12-2010, 09:44
this thread just got extremely confusing

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 02-12-2010, 09:45
this thread just got hilarious

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
107 - 02-12-2010, 09:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Hate to nitpick again, but if it's double-storied floors, and you said you were on the 54th floor, wouldn't that mean you were 108 stories up, and not 54?

And 27 stories would make it actually on the the 13th floor, right?

Maybe that's just my GMAT studyguide talking.
Christ almighty, I'm really struggling to believe you are actually this dumb. Why don't you have a think about what is meant by a "floor". The clue is kind of in the name.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 02-12-2010, 09:46
Quote:
like I said I never disbelieved you were at this restaurant

I just find it hilarious that you tried to play it off as though it was just a nice everyday luncheon to seem cool and then later had to admit that you only do it a few times a year
He really does have you there. You tried making it look like an every day thing but you only go there a few times a year.. **** who doesn't go to a nice restaurant at least a few times a year??

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 02-12-2010, 09:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascoe View Post
this thread just got extremely confusing
Oh just play along. I think this thread is great. Everybody's fighting aren't they?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 02-12-2010, 09:47
also

I've been in much nicer looking restaurants than that, and the shiraz wasn't even $42 a glass

money well spent

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 02-12-2010, 09:48
Is that really the inside? That's weak.

JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
112 - 02-12-2010, 09:50
Quote:
Christ almighty, I'm really struggling to believe you are actually this dumb. Why don't you have a think about what is meant by a "floor". The clue is kind of in the name.
Ok, let me break this down for you Barney-style:

Double-storied floor means there are two (2) stories per one (1) floor. So the story to floor ratio is 2:1

Therefore, if the restaurant is on the 27th FLOOR, you must divide 27 by 2, not multiply.

But, as you stated that you were on the 54th floor, that would mean your restaurant is 54x2 stories up, so it's 108 stories high since 54 floors contain 2 stories each.

So, in Dubai they do brunch times and math differently, right? Noted.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 02-12-2010, 09:50
but bro he spent $42 for each glass of shiraz and $15 per bottle of beer

what a lovely lovely afternoon

(refer to my earlier post about my poor college friend who spent his entire budget on lacoste shirts just so he could tell people he wore lacoste)

classless and poor. and a loser. likely a nerd. that's our conclusion on Mitchdubai.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 02-12-2010, 09:51
that looks ****ing hideous

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 02-12-2010, 09:52
question for Obibun - what do you think is the highest annual salary for someone who wastes their time at TW?

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
116 - 02-12-2010, 09:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
He really does have you there. You tried making it look like an every day thing but you only go there a few times a year.. **** who doesn't go to a nice restaurant at least a few times a year??
Doh. Once again, where did I make it look like an everyday thing? Doesn't the fact that I felt it was worthy of its own thread imply exactly the opposite?

And are your reading and comprehension skills so poor that you are unable to differentiate between the number of times I go to a nice restaurant, and the number of times I go to THIS SPECIFIC restarurant? Rather bizarrely there is more than one nice reaturant in Dubai.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 02-12-2010, 09:55
Quote:
.. no not really bro

I'm just leading the movement of proving that Mitchdubai is a huge loser who pretends like he's some sort of baller, posting a thread about how great he is and how much he spent on lunch.. then later admits that parts of his story were incorrect, then later admits that he only does it a few times a year.

Call me a caped crusader. A hero, if you will.. on a crusade against the classless loser nerds of the world.
Don't call me bro, moron.

So what you're saying is that you're basically a jealous little ***** and are scouring the internet for any little piece of proof that can somehow debunk what Mitch is saying? That's pretty ****ing pathetic.

Last edited by Makasuro; 02-12-2010 at 09:58..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
that looks ****ing hideous
no ****. I wouldn't spend $5 on a glass of shiraz there, let alone $42

people without class don't realize the difference though. If it's expensive it obviously MUST be good.

If you walked him into a Denny's and told him that an orange juice was $35, he'd probably spend it and talk about how great a restaurant Denny's was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
question for Obibun - what do you think is the highest annual salary for someone who wastes their time at TW?
Probably quite a bit. Of course, people who actually have money rarely if ever mention it, so I doubt we'd know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Don't call me bro moron.

So what you're saying is that you're basically a jealous little ***** and are scouring the internet for any little piece of prove that can somehow disprove what Mitch is saying? That's pretty ****ing pathetic.
mrraaahhh rage harder bro

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
119 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Ok, let me break this down for you Barney-style:

Double-storied floor means there are two (2) stories per one (1) floor. So the story to floor ratio is 2:1

Therefore, if the restaurant is on the 27th FLOOR, you must divide 27 by 2, not multiply.

But, as you stated that you were on the 54th floor, that would mean your restaurant is 54x2 stories up, so it's 108 stories high since 54 floors contain 2 stories each.

So, in Dubai they do brunch times and math differently, right? Noted.
Did you miss the bit where I said "the clue is in the name"? Floor. FLOOR. FLOOR

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
it looks like someone blew an art deco load on the ceiling and freeze dried it

Page 6 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread