Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes
Page 5 of 28
rogi
VeteranX
Old
81 - 02-08-2010, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Fair enough, racism as a lifestyle choice doesn't work well here, I can see why your average narrow-minded, bigotted member of the expat community might find it a bit of a struggle.
really?

really?

racism doesn't work there? from everything i read and heard about Dubai, it's really one of few places where open racism is part of life there.

Sponsored Links
CloroX
VeteranX
Old
82 - 02-08-2010, 15:21
1) build biggest building evar
2) close it over technical difficulties
3) ... ?
4) profit & world domination!!

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 02-08-2010, 15:21
lol mitch is mad

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 02-08-2010, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
No desire to go there. ****ing animals will cut your hand off. Or you'll get kidnapped by terrorists.
SO TRUE

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 02-08-2010, 15:24
slave labor

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
86 - 02-08-2010, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktane View Post
lol mitch is mad
wouldn't you be mad if you lived in a superficial mohammedan concrete jungle and your wife had a hairy *****?

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 02-08-2010, 15:31
egyptian, palestinian and armenian (christian)

Veloccity
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 02-08-2010, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
One thing I have noticed in every Dubai thread/news post is that it's full of jealous Americans making fun out of Dubai for whatever reason. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they now have to travel outside U.S. if they want to see world's biggest/tallest buildings etc?
hey we were the winners until ******s from you powder keg part of the world thought it would be a good time flying a plane into the WTC. **** you and the middle east. NOTHING but **** comes from there. Dubai doens't have to worry about that tower going down by a bunch of *****'s either. If America wants to take care of it we will at least give you a courtesy phone call. Keep strokin that sand ****** cock.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
89 - 02-08-2010, 15:34
American show their true colors when expressing glee at someone else's failure.

Poor winner, even poorer losers Can't you guys give credit where credit is due? Sooner or later you will have to, as America slides down into second rate status.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 02-08-2010, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloroX View Post
To be honest I don't really care about the "TALLEST BUILDING OMFG!!!", and I could give less than a **** about traveling to another country (or even another state) to see an overgrown monstrosity of a building. These up and coming nations seem to like to build them as some kind of phallic object, the largest architectural cock, like it cements their presence on the world stage. Indeed, Americans are steaming with rage that we no longer have the tallest building in the world. It really doesn't mean ****.
Well actually The Americans havent had the tallest Office tower in the world for better than 10 years now. The sears tower was overtaken by a pair of buildings in Malaysia in 1998. There are 3 others taller as well, 2 in china and 1 in Taiwan.

Just sayin...

arsin
Veteran++
Old
91 - 02-08-2010, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloroX View Post
I love seeing Dubai fail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
****ing ex-pat apologist
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
True, but you'd spend most of your time on the lift. Runs out in Utah and Colorado are miles.

I remember we had a thread a year ago, where someone was defending Dubai and saying how great it was over there. We'll, we said otherwise and now we're proved right.
looooosers.

Veloccity
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 02-08-2010, 15:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
American show their true colors when expressing glee at someone else's failure.

Poor winner, even poorer losers Can't you guys give credit where credit is due? Sooner or later you will have to, as America slides down into second rate status.
are you kidding? because of a big shopping mall and a tower that is failing? 2nd rate status? And what credit sir? plz explain that to me! Maybe dubai should keep dreaming.

Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93 - 02-08-2010, 15:42
That place looks depressing, unless you happen to be a mall rat.

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 02-08-2010, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
One thing I have noticed in every Dubai thread/news post is that it's full of jealous Americans making fun out of Dubai for whatever reason. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that they now have to travel outside U.S. if they want to see world's biggest/tallest buildings etc?
Yeah thats it... nevermind it's been like 11 years since the US had the worlds tallest building and there are 7 buildings worldwide that are taller the ours.

Last edited by apollod; 02-08-2010 at 15:45..
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
95 - 02-08-2010, 15:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geck0 View Post
That place looks depressing, unless you happen to be a mall rat.
Seriously... out of all the things to copy from the west, they choose malls?

Whatever makes them money I guess

CloroX
VeteranX
Old
96 - 02-08-2010, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post
Well actually The Americans havent had the tallest Office tower in the world for better than 10 years now. The sears tower was overtaken by a pair of buildings in Malaysia in 1998. There are 3 others taller as well, 2 in china and 1 in Taiwan.

Just sayin...
I know. I didn't say that the Burj was what overtook us, the way I wrote it DOES seem to imply that though. My point was just that we don't really care that it happened.

Veloccity
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 02-08-2010, 15:48
Statistics Centre: Dubai's population is 1,241,000
posted on 30/08/2009
Dubai's population hit 1,241,000 (one million two hundred forty one thousand) as on 30 June 2006. Of the total population, 73 per cent or 911,000 are male and 27 per cent or 330,000 are female.

lol sounds like an AMAZING TIME!

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 02-08-2010, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post

Just sayin...
I'm looking at the 4th tallest from my window right now.

International Commerce Centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
99 - 02-08-2010, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloccity View Post
Statistics Centre: Dubai's population is 1,241,000
posted on 30/08/2009
Dubai's population hit 1,241,000 (one million two hundred forty one thousand) as on 30 June 2006. Of the total population, 73 per cent or 911,000 are male and 27 per cent or 330,000 are female.

lol sounds like an AMAZING TIME!
dude didn't you hear mitch? they're all HOT

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 02-08-2010, 15:51
Who gives a **** about the world's tallest buildings anymore. I think I was fascinated by that for like half a day back in second grade.

Page 5 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Dubai][lol]Worlds tallest tower closes

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dubai enslaves brown ppl , dubai kills , dubai sucks , dune coons , mitch is a retarded fag , sand niggers , tall fuckn building!#@@!