782 - 01-23-2010, 16:43
wow..simply just..wow =0

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
783 - 01-23-2010, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
The fact your felt the need to keep posting over and over again how great things are makes me question this. Who are you trying to convince? Me thinks not us.

I never in a million years would feel the need to post my gf's t@a for this cesspool to obsess over. Why you feel the need to do so to prove your "superiority" speaks volumes about you. You might want to look in the mirror and ask why you felt this was necessary. Most people confident in themselves would never even think about it let alone do it. You probably have yourself convinced as to your reasons. Odds are you are wrong. It wouldn't be the first time you or anyone else was wrong about ones self.

By all means though. Convince me I am wrong by posting ***** shots of her. Please do not include your dick in with them.

I expected the flame. But its fun to argue with idiots sometimes. Especially ones who think they have **** to say when I ****ing PWN em.
And I didn't just post a superiority thread. People didnt think she existed, and xcursion was talkin ****.
My need to prove myself comes from the fact that so many were talkin ****. I dont give a **** really, but if it gets you guys worked up, ill go ahead and keep posting things about my life that are good.

I thought it was fun and all. I love how you all get worked up over me defending myself and my woman. Who wouldnt?

Like I said, bring on the hate ya'll. This thread wouldn't be 38 pages without the haters

Cmon, lets hear more about how i have such a superiority complex. Look at my post history. I've never said anything even remotely braggart, and i finally own someone and the hate comes pouring in

Last edited by SimoHayha; 01-23-2010 at 17:01..
gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
784 - 01-23-2010, 17:11
I'm willing to bet that all of the haters are either...

A. Ugly as ****

Or

B. Tiny dicked

maybe....

C. Virgins?

I think all of the above

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
785 - 01-23-2010, 17:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumb0 juan View Post
I'm willing to bet that all of the haters are either...

A. Ugly as ****

Or

B. Tiny dicked

maybe....

C. Virgins?

I think all of the above
Yeah, I'd say all of them.

Either way, suspicion of trolling was brought up. Needed to prove gf's is real. Obliged TW and brought with the PICS. I follow TW's golden rule, and the flames continue. I guess its true, nobody wins in a retard fight.

I have only brought comedy to 98% of the people that have looked at this thread, and I think the 2% that flame would have flamed regardless of how funny it was. How about you just laugh? I don't think I'm any better or worse than anyone, but to annoy the flamers in anyway possible, even if that means a dick measuring contest, Im down. All in good fun.

So like I said, bring the flame. This is not a way to get good fap material though. I just know Jomo and DocHoliday are waiting at home with their baby oil and tissues ready for my next post, only to smear their cum across their screen to be able to post how whorish and immature it was to post that.

If we can hof this ill put up some more pics. I’ve always wanted a hof thread, and think this is actually worthy

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
786 - 01-23-2010, 17:15
it so funny that you mention that gumbo. Because as far as i can tell i'm a tiny dicked, ugly ass virgin.

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
787 - 01-23-2010, 17:17
Just because something is whorish doesn't mean we all won't wank to it

in fact I'm pretty sure most guys prefer whorish material for that purpose

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
788 - 01-23-2010, 17:31
I think the obvious next step is someone else's dick in her ass with simo behind her giving the roundhouse thumbs up

c'mon you guys! it will be super epic

then I'll put it in the HOF

Last edited by Yankee; 01-23-2010 at 17:34..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
789 - 01-23-2010, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
Yeah, I'd say all of them.

Either way, suspicion of trolling was brought up. Needed to prove gf's is real. Obliged TW and brought with the PICS. I follow TW's golden rule, and the flames continue. I guess its true, nobody wins in a retard fight.

I have only brought comedy to 98% of the people that have looked at this thread, and I think the 2% that flame would have flamed regardless of how funny it was. How about you just laugh? I don't think I'm any better or worse than anyone, but to annoy the flamers in anyway possible, even if that means a dick measuring contest, Im down. All in good fun.

So like I said, bring the flame. This is not a way to get good fap material though. I just know Jomo and DocHoliday are waiting at home with their baby oil and tissues ready for my next post, only to smear their cum across their screen to be able to post how whorish and immature it was to post that.

If we can hof this ill put up some more pics. I’ve always wanted a hof thread, and think this is actually worthy
I don't think you are 'getting it'.

Once you post pictures like this online, they are online forever. I don't think it was a wise decision to post her pics in order to 'own' some internet trolls. I don't think you 'owned' anybody as there are now pictures of your gf on the internet for everyone to see. You're just too stupid to realize that it may have future repercussions.

I've taken nudes of an ex-gf before. She said something like "ok, but that (camera) gets nowhere near that (computer)" and she made me delete them when we were done.

Ohmslaw
VeteranXV
Old
790 - 01-23-2010, 17:36
that is all

babygirl1
Veteran³
Old
791 - 01-23-2010, 17:39
ya how can you guys get on here asking for pics of ass and **** and ***** and you get most of it and you have nothing better than to judge on that. Bring the ass and **** and dick but as soon as its there its all about how skanky and dirty and whoreish it is.. well ya maybe i am a little whore (with simo) that has the luxury of sitting at home all day and enjoying life and when my bf comes home, he gets all the attention he needs with my mouth, ass, *****, or whatever he wants.. but dont come complaining about how pathetic it is or whats wrong with it when your the ones feeding on it.

I show you i'm real and that i want to hang around here and if i could have that then maybe all the people that enjoy this thread and want more could actually get more cause us being as comfortable in our relationship..we'll keep going for the sake of other peoples amusement and joy.

otherwise grow a pair and knock off all the **** of you trying to be all and mighty because a girl cant even show her face in a thread without getting driven out of here. Ill do whatever the **** i want, and ill be happy doin it. .

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
792 - 01-23-2010, 17:39
Simo is posting too much. He should have just let his ownage speak for itself.

DropSquad
VeteranXV
Old
793 - 01-23-2010, 17:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
I don't think you are 'getting it'.
lol jomo, you're so ****ing stupid. You're the one not getting it. He's too cool to care dude. He's living in the now. By the time he reads this post he'll have moved on. Nerd Virgins!

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
794 - 01-23-2010, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
ya how can you guys get on here asking for pics of ass and **** and ***** and you get most of it and you have nothing better than to judge on that. Bring the ass and **** and dick but as soon as its there its all about how skanky and dirty and whoreish it is.. well ya maybe i am a little whore (with simo) that has the luxury of sitting at home all day and enjoying life and when my bf comes home, he gets all the attention he needs with my mouth, ass, *****, or whatever he wants.. but dont come complaining about how pathetic it is or whats wrong with it when your the ones feeding on it.

I show you i'm real and that i want to hang around here and if i could have that then maybe all the people that enjoy this thread and want more could actually get more cause us being as comfortable in our relationship..we'll keep going for the sake of other peoples amusement and joy.

otherwise grow a pair and knock off all the **** of you trying to be all and mighty because a girl cant even show her face in a thread without getting driven out of here. Ill do whatever the **** i want, and ill be happy doin it. .

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
795 - 01-23-2010, 17:43
NWS
http://www.valleyman.net/tw/babygirl1/babygirl1.10.jpg

And some people just dont care that much Jomo

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
796 - 01-23-2010, 17:44
lol @ people not understanding how girls "gaining respect" on TW usually means doing it at the cost of their own dignity

The horn dogs here will egg on any chick to see if they can ever find one dirty enough to actually humiliate herself

Congrats on entertaining TW with whore behavior...if you don't care, great...but don't expect anyone to respect you because of it

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
797 - 01-23-2010, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Simo is posting too much. He should have just let his ownage speak for itself.
It's possible they are tracts.

downarmy
VeteranX
Old
798 - 01-23-2010, 17:45
wtf is going on here

Littlex
VeteranX
Old
799 - 01-23-2010, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongwater View Post
that is all
Hey nice to meet you, great eyes, wonna ****?

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
800 - 01-23-2010, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
lol @ people not understanding how girls "gaining respect" on TW usually means doing it at the cost of their own dignity

The horn dogs here will egg on any chick to see if they can ever find one dirty enough to actually humiliate herself

Congrats on entertaining TW with whore behavior...if you don't care, great...but don't expect anyone to respect you because of it
Her behavior? where are we school?

Last edited by SimoHayha; 01-23-2010 at 17:50..
Page 40 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer