[cats]let's see your[cats]

Tuxedo cats are the most hilarious cats ever. My smaller one (Mr Bojangles) flat-out carries conversations with me, points to what she wants and chills with me wherever I go. I can call her from across the house, we play hide and seek, she's wicked.

The other cat Dakota (I call her Tunny because she's tonnes of fun) like I mentioned earlier was injured and just loves to lay on her back or chill out watching TV. She's had so many problems but all she wants is to relax with family or look like a life saving device:

tunnybacklay.jpg

My cat is also named Mr Bojangles
cimg0025a.jpg

Heh.

I periodically take her out to the backyard to play and get acclimated to the outdoors. But so do my fellow dog owner neighbors.

That day someone brought their dog out but failed to look through the window to see if the yard was clear.

I saw the dog. My cat saw the dog. The dog saw my cat. I grabbed my cat to put her in her cage. She freaked out upon my grabbing her due to the dog.

She pwnd me.

:sunny:

i apologize in advance for how many but i never post in these and love my cats :D
i have an orange and black one, the orange (Zap Brannigan) is a attention whore and people lover, the black (Nibbler) is sneaky and likes to blend into black backgrounds but will come out of his shell when there aren't many people around, often meowing and falling over for belly rubs :]

this is literally right now as I type all this
img3392.jpg

when they were both kitties
2008071517.jpg

img19882.jpg

img0840a.jpg

now they're older, the orange one loves sleeping in weird contorted positions, often using a wall or basket as leverage to maintain this contortion while sleeping
img3382r.jpg

img3386h.jpg

img3388q.jpg

img2675a.jpg

edit: fixed ugh

Last edited:
Back