Page 5 of 19
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 01-14-2010, 12:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
you posted the famous "ellen" pic

and somebody, way back when, was clever enough to dig up pics that somebody named "precise" posted and SURPRISE it was the same autistic person that you deny being

go figure
of course the other possible way it could have happened was that he was so angsty at that point in time that he picked a photo he found of someone he wanted to look like

which is even more mentally distressing

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 01-14-2010, 12:30
nah he posted the pics before everybody hated him back when he was precise and only known as a massive fag to a select few people

he had no reason to lie

now that everybody thinks he's a raging retard he's obviously going to pretend like those pics aren't him

confidential
VeteranX
Old
83 - 01-14-2010, 12:44
arsin if you're not precise then how did you find tw? i thought you had admitted you were precise, i had no idea you're denying it... did you play tribalwars or something? it's kind of random to stumble onto tw these days

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 01-14-2010, 12:47
yeah I mean cmon

at least ender admits he was dangr in a former tw life

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 01-14-2010, 14:39
cliffs:

arsin/ellen/precise is a lying, delusional, friendless, sexually confused canadian timebomb of emo angst, and also happens to look like a lesbian comedienne

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 01-14-2010, 14:44
Rosie O'Donnel?

CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 01-14-2010, 14:58
jesus christ

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 01-14-2010, 15:00
(I was being sarcastic)

Spoiler

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 01-14-2010, 15:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
Rosie O'Donnel?

find fastest way to **** self

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 01-14-2010, 15:17
holy crap ellen, you are a ******

you realize that going away for a few months and coming back doesnt mean we forget things like you admitting you are precise

you are the biggest moron ive ever even heard of, and the fact that you keep coming back here for more and more abuse is saddening

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 01-14-2010, 15:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Over the hill crowd represent!

So you're dissin napfag cause he's 'threatening' and then you do the same? I think you're smarter than that Boomerman. Keep your battles in TW.net friend, you're out of shape and over the hill before you got to the hill.

Xcusion is a girl, but his high pitched girly shrieks of "help!" will enable you to get needed medical care. Bring her along.
Dude im ****ing 37....actually..I guess I am old...thats not the point.

I am however a 1 man sexual wrecking machine....**** your hill.

At any rate I was saying IF we ever got to the point were you needed to be disposed of that there are TW members far closer and more capable of a swift dispatch than Naptown. If thats even him stalking you, which I doubt.

Also if you came over here from TW.net that means I may be responsible...

...TW I would like to take this opportunity to apologize...

arsin
Veteran++
Old
92 - 01-14-2010, 18:08
Don't be a bandwaggoning ****** Boomerman, stand on your own ffs. I have never played that "Tribalwars" game. I just remember TW raping it up and you and Bounty were the leaders, iirc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
you posted the famous "ellen" pic

and somebody, way back when, was clever enough to dig up pics that somebody named "precise" posted and SURPRISE it was the same autistic person that you deny being

go figure

/pathological.
If it rox ur cox keep the fantasy alive dude. So sorry my butt says "exit only" so you will have to play catcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
arsin if you're not precise then how did you find tw? i thought you had admitted you were precise, i had no idea you're denying it... did you play tribalwars or something? it's kind of random to stumble onto tw these days
I am not this pretty boi.

I reg'd in 2001, started T1/T2 late so I got seriously ownt, played on and off for about 2 years. Tribes is the only game I ever played or have ever played, or will ever play.

Lost my reg etc. I re-registered when T:V came out in late 2003, and became part of a top 3 BEML team lawl. We were practically forbidden to post here, so I never asked Rayn for my old username - not that I remember what it was. I just lurked until a year ago. :o many threads are/were comedy gold.

Only fools like Obi wouldn't see a problem with this "Precise" character having 17" biceps, but he's pathological. I don't mind laughing at myself if it is based on a truth. I do mind when psychotic ****s repeat a well known lie.

I am self employed now in two entirely different businesses, one which relates to my education and training, one which I learned a trade and am developing business for it. Some (many) of my posts here would threaten my reputation and lively hood, hence the vagueness of any response concerning what I do, where I live, what I look like etc. All my internet access is behind a proxy, routed to the same computer in another city.

How's that for covering my tracks?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
93 - 01-14-2010, 18:14
Another luv letter from napfag:

Quote:
i had some things performed on me when i was in prison awhile back...

it must be scary knowing that the last thing going through your brain will be the everlasting pain of my dick ripping you and your sisters *******...

swear to god!!!!

enjoy your time ******

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 01-14-2010, 18:15
you're a whole 100 lbs of crazy

go have another meltdown on an internet forum, that was about the only entertaining thing you've ever done on here

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
95 - 01-14-2010, 18:25
Naptown IS a Sociopath.... that being said I do love the little guy

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 01-14-2010, 18:26
i dont think you realize it precise

naptown is a douchebag but we prefer him 100x more than you.

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
97 - 01-14-2010, 18:31
i dont get it.... who looks like Ellen?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
98 - 01-14-2010, 20:07
hehe anomaly I don't care what you think of me or for that matter of anything. You aren't in my league, I am glad I don't have to deal with people like you irl. It's unfortunate I must share this little piece of the internet with losers like you, but I'll find a way to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!nfusor Salad View Post
i dont get it.... who looks like Ellen?
anomaly announced in another thread that he has come out of the closet and Precise is his boyfriend.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
99 - 01-14-2010, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
It's never been posted on the net. The only recent pic ever posted of me is:

I said Obi could 'visit' me if he could post a pic showing that his neck was larger than my bicep.

Spoiler
About the pic... You are only slightly more ripped than me. I would guess that you can bench around 200 lbs, but not much more than that. (I benched 195 the other day... one rep.)

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
100 - 01-14-2010, 20:24

Page 5 of 19

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Letter of luv from napfag

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ellen , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , horrible posters