Tribalwars.net... Any one interested? by telos - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?
Page 6 of 17
Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 01-13-2010, 22:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by trop View Post
he overdosed
damn, that's a shame, can you give me the url of his death thread?

thanks

Sponsored Links
TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 01-13-2010, 22:57

Let's not forget the mod tribe DEATH or whatever, the so called war against them is about when I gave the game up.

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 01-13-2010, 23:04

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 01-13-2010, 23:05
phrozen was my neighbour

Lethal_Ranger
Veteran++
Old
105 - 01-13-2010, 23:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
k43 *****
What was your in-game name Goshin? I don't remember you.

I had the same name in-game, and iirc I was a pretty big thorn in TW's side for a while. (Was on the RoBAc side)

I got accused of cheating a lot, which I never did. I just had a very, very good micromanager neighbour who didn't talk to anyone but me and constantly kept spread sheets of how many troops he had and would send them wherever I needed them immediately.

(His in-game name was Alucardeck, he would just noble tonnes and tonnes of abandoned villages and grow them into full sized villages overnight)

Shoutout to DDS if he reads this, for old times sake.

--chaingun
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 01-13-2010, 23:12
we can do it if we work around the clock

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 01-13-2010, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal_Ranger View Post
What was your in-game name Goshin? I don't remember you.

I had the same name in-game, and iirc I was a pretty big thorn in TW's side for a while. (Was on the RoBAc side)

I got accused of cheating a lot, which I never did. I just had a very, very good micromanager neighbour who didn't talk to anyone but me and constantly kept spread sheets of how many troops he had and would send them wherever I needed them immediately.

(His in-game name was Alucardeck, he would just noble tonnes and tonnes of abandoned villages and grow them into full sized villages overnight)

Shoutout to DDS if he reads this, for old times sake.
In K56, we had the first ever warplanner built. Players can submit their villages data to a central website.

After we built it, I helped others such as TW in W2, some in W3 to build their own. Unfortunately, they keep on changing the rules on us. Automated submission became illegal so we developed copy/paste for player to do it but it did not work too well since you have to click on each village, copy/paste, submit.

That warplanner was a godsend. It allowed us to make quick decisions on where we can dispatch troops, then contact the players in irc, instant messanger, or in game to quickly send D troops. Without that warplanner, it would've been much more difficult to arrange defense as well as figure out how much offensive troops we have for battle.

We essentially revolutionized how tribalwars.net was played. Many of our scripts made to their premium feature later as far as I know. It's a shame those developers did not see how game can be improved so we had to do it. It's also a shame they were not very clear on rules and keep on changing the rules on us.

I think you just had a lot of time, Undo and some others too. Some of us are not as dedicated, I know some TW in K56 set alarm clocks to wake up 3, 4AM just to launch attacks, etc. I never did in W1. I defended in the middle of the night in World4 because I was pulling allnighter for real life, might as well check tribalwars every so often.

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 01-13-2010, 23:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
phrozen was my neighbour
Yea, we crushed our little area. I was too far north to be interested in the later wars though. I burnt out after about 14 villages as I was already sleeping weird hours due to this game. I don't know how anyone else could stomach playing with more. It became much more fun to **** with the inept staff and idiotic opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent

Milen: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge logic?
Hoodoo: No, Milen. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Last edited by Phrozen; 01-13-2010 at 23:21..
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
109 - 01-13-2010, 23:21
please stop posting hoodoo's personal information, thanks

PotatoBoatCaptain
VeteranX
Old
110 - 01-13-2010, 23:22

aur0ra
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 01-13-2010, 23:33
K36 on W2 for me, can't remember how long I played but I made the top 20 I think at about 130 villages. Was the biggest player/most powerful in the Northeast, and had about 30 other players planning my demise when I left. There weren't any other TW players in my area after two TW players switched to other clans. Was a sad way to have to retire all my villages with an account sitter after my gf told me she was going to leave me if I didn't stop playing, LOL! I conquered every single village I owned from active owners, and never lost a war with a neighbor.
Was good times, but I'm not playing again :P

ZacH
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
112 - 01-13-2010, 23:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
lol
it would be funny to restart it and dominate again
and **** all over their forums again
and be all "lol we came back fags" then leave again

too bad all of that would take 8 months
so true

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 01-13-2010, 23:58
I'm still playing W1, in W36 i have yet to fall out of the top 20 since the world started. Its an easy game and not nearly as time consuming as it was back in the day, with scripts you can run and 1000 village account in just a few min per day.

If you have a solid core of players and stick around for the first few months then the real fun gets going with the PnP. Sadly enough most people don't stick around that long to see things really evolve.

Also, The West is pointless and Grepolis is going to have a very slow build up...2x's as long as what it takes to get going in TWS.

Soldevi
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 01-14-2010, 00:00
i owned k53, we had an awesome group there though minus triple who had 6 villages while we all had hundreds

good times

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
115 - 01-14-2010, 00:00
i will if 50 other twers do.

Koala Bear
VeteranX
Old
116 - 01-14-2010, 00:02
Boomerman, Blitzkrieg, Jasper... ahh, my fellow K56 minions. Good times.

It's fun to reminisce, but there is no way I will ever get wrapped up in this game again. I started off playing to kill time. Two years later... ****.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
117 - 01-14-2010, 00:03
Last game I played like this was called battle dawn, it turned out to be completely retarded because people could pay to win the game basically.

Sircle
The Man ShowX
Contributor
Old
118 - 01-14-2010, 00:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDDable View Post
no

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 01-14-2010, 00:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
I'm still playing W1, in W36 i have yet to fall out of the top 20 since the world started. Its an easy game and not nearly as time consuming as it was back in the day, with scripts you can run and 1000 village account in just a few min per day.

If you have a solid core of players and stick around for the first few months then the real fun gets going with the PnP. Sadly enough most people don't stick around that long to see things really evolve.

Also, The West is pointless and Grepolis is going to have a very slow build up...2x's as long as what it takes to get going in TWS.

I heard grepolis is slower than tribalwars in the beginning but things speed up after you conquer your 2nd city and someone said based on twstats and grepstat comparison, grepolis seem to progress faster than tw after people get their 2nd city.

Do you have any strategy/beginner's guide for grepolis?

Koala Bear
VeteranX
Old
120 - 01-14-2010, 00:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph pootawn
no

Page 6 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard