Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WHY TW, WHY?
Page 1 of 2
apaul750
Banned
Old
1 - 01-07-2010, 23:26
at my school my ip address gets banned when i use proxy web site. why are you such ass holes tw, why?

Sponsored Links
The FBI
Veteran++
Old
2 - 01-07-2010, 23:27
Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and for the skill and patience to fist his wife correctly and maximize her pleasure. The wife should pray for openness and readiness to receive God***8217;s love and grace in the form of her husband***8217;s hand.
Both should treat the act of fisting as a divine spiritual mystery to be entered into with reverence and awe, especially the husband. In another spiritual interpretation of fisting, as he inserts his hand into his wife***8217;s vagina, a man is symbolically re-enacting the moment of truth following Christ***8217;s resurrection from the tomb, when Doubting Thomas touches the wounds in the Savior***8217;s flesh: Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and observe My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Don't be an unbeliever, but a believer.***8221; (John 20:27) Thomas***8217; doubt would not be satisfied until he physically felt the wounds in Christ***8217;s body and penetrated His flesh with his hand. Likewise, the spiritual and sexual power of fisting cannot be known unless experienced physically.

Role Reversal

So far we have only discussed a husband fisting his wife, but some couples may wonder if it is appropriate for a wife to fist her husband if he enjoys anal stimulation. In most cases, a wife indulging her husband***8217;s desire to receive light anal play is not problematic in the context of a healthy sexual relationship. A wife may even anally penetrate her partner with a strap-on dildo if he enjoys this, and if their respective roles as husband and wife are secure outside of the bedroom.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 01-07-2010, 23:28
go away

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 01-07-2010, 23:28
Take the hint.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 01-07-2010, 23:35

Danath
Veteran++
Old
6 - 01-07-2010, 23:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by An FBI Agent View Post
Before attempting fisting, a Christian husband and wife should pray together and ask for divine guidance. The husband should ask that God guide his hand and work through him, and for the skill and patience to fist his wife correctly and maximize her pleasure. The wife should pray for openness and readiness to receive Godís love and grace in the form of her husbandís hand.
Both should treat the act of fisting as a divine spiritual mystery to be entered into with reverence and awe, especially the husband. In another spiritual interpretation of fisting, as he inserts his hand into his wifeís vagina, a man is symbolically re-enacting the moment of truth following Christís resurrection from the tomb, when Doubting Thomas touches the wounds in the Saviorís flesh: Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and observe My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Don't be an unbeliever, but a believer.Ē (John 20:27) Thomasí doubt would not be satisfied until he physically felt the wounds in Christís body and penetrated His flesh with his hand. Likewise, the spiritual and sexual power of fisting cannot be known unless experienced physically.

Role Reversal

So far we have only discussed a husband fisting his wife, but some couples may wonder if it is appropriate for a wife to fist her husband if he enjoys anal stimulation. In most cases, a wife indulging her husbandís desire to receive light anal play is not problematic in the context of a healthy sexual relationship. A wife may even anally penetrate her partner with a strap-on dildo if he enjoys this, and if their respective roles as husband and wife are secure outside of the bedroom.
Where the hell did this come from?

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-07-2010, 23:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danath View Post
Where the hell did this come from?
togowack probably left his bible on the bus..

Doon
VeteranX
Old
8 - 01-07-2010, 23:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by An FBI Agent View Post
Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and observe My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Don't be an unbeliever, but a believer.Ē (John 20:27) Thomasí doubt would not be satisfied until he physically felt the wounds in Christís body and penetrated His flesh with his hand. Likewise, the spiritual and sexual power of fisting cannot be known unless experienced physically.
Hahaha Ridiculous

Des
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 01-07-2010, 23:56
I grabbed some text off the first line and did a Google search which had this in the results:

http://forums.thestranger.com/showth...t=35466&page=2

and that thread has this link in it, which appears to be the original...wow

Anal Sex According to the Word of God

Des
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 01-07-2010, 23:57
double post

jonb
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 01-08-2010, 00:08
TribalWar: Fisting for Christ!

Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 01-08-2010, 00:14

Noot
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 01-08-2010, 00:43
This was going to be a really bad thread until an FBI agent saved it.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
14 - 01-08-2010, 00:45
Narc

The FBI
Veteran++
Old
15 - 01-08-2010, 00:50
all thats really missing from this meber thread is nootcock.jpg

Noot
VeteranXX