Remember my Friend who beat me up.

On a side note, all of the roided-out MMA turds need to be put to sleep like the unpredictable animals they really are. They're dangerous. Like Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell's legendary flying style.

will you stop calling my damn posts fake, I have real drama in my life man. he keeps fucking with me and he's gonna get the hollow end of this.

daddysnewtoy004.jpg

I thought you guy were gonna be more sympathatic

1) You Snitched on this guy instead of minding your own business
2) You are a crap poster who's only redeeming quality is that you posted a picture of your hot girlfriend

Get real...

Edit: The fact that my gun has Desert Eagle .50 on the side and yours has replicas written down the side etc, etc...

1) You Snitched on this guy instead of minding your own business
2) You are a crap poster who's only redeeming quality is that you posted a picture of your hot girlfriend

Get real...

Edit: The fact that my gun has Desert Eagle .50 on the side and yours has replicas written down the side etc, etc...

Pics? :weird:

Mr. Hitler, lets do something logical. You get new friends, and stay away from them. And don't shoot them because you'll go to jail?

You shouldn't have snitched, instead you should have just left the entire situation and told them to go fuck themselves and never talked to them again. After him assaulting you it would be pretty apparent he isn't your "Friend".

Either way, it will catch up to him, he's already got a shitty fuckin life from what it sounds like, he doesn't have his shit together, and he'll either end up getting shot or going to jail on his own. And if not, then hes definitely financially fucked for the rest of his life with a criminal record.

But, you already went to the cops so now they'll continue to be looking for you for information. While his "goons" are supposedly looking for you as well.

Last edited:
this is dumb

you 'turned him in'

"hey police THIS GUY SELLIN DRUGS GET HIM"

Last edited:
a little more info
after he talked to the cop who didn't buy his bullshit story he called begging me not to put him in jail or he'll go back for 3 years. "I'll do anything man please I can go back to jail" I said ok, pay me $300 for the clothes and my night that you fucked up. He's like "ok man I will just drop the charges first and I'll pay you". WITHOUT THINKING I called and told the cop not to turn in the report. He said ok but I strongly recommend you report him for the drugs because if he's selling out of his family's house then they can go down too and the children can be taken. But by reporting him we can notify the family about whats going on and see if they take measures to evict him from the house".

I'm like "nah he'll pay me and that'll be that. Well guess what, he didn't pay. As soon as he found out the charges were dropped he wouldn't even answer his phone. I called the cop to see if he got in touch with him and he said he did and told him I didn't press charges. "Jes was like "hell yeah man".
I got in touch with him on myspace and he told me the cop never called back so the charges weren't dropped.
Like I said before he schemes ppl. all the time so I said fuck it and turned him in.

a little more info
after he talked to the cop who didn't buy his bullshit story he called begging me not to put him in jail or he'll go back for 3 years. "I'll do anything man please I can go back to jail" I said ok, pay me $300 for the clothes and my night that you fucked up. He's like "ok man I will just drop the charges first and I'll pay you". WITHOUT THINKING I called and told the cop not to turn in the report. He said ok but I strongly recommend you report him for the drugs because if he's selling out of his family's house then they can go down too and the children can be taken. But by reporting him we can notify the family about whats going on and see if they take measures to evict him from the house".

I'm like "nah he'll pay me and that'll be that. Well guess what, he didn't pay. As soon as he found out the charges were dropped he wouldn't even answer his phone. I called the cop to see if he got in touch with him and he said he did and told him I didn't press charges. "Jes was like "hell yeah man".
I got in touch with him on myspace and he told me the cop never called back so the charges weren't dropped.
Like I said before he schemes ppl. all the time so I said fuck it and turned him in.

wtf? you're lying or just plain stupid.

Back